BOBCAT 520 skid steer questions

/ BOBCAT 520 skid steer questions #1  

IC Smoke

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2400, ZD28, BX24
Im looking for information on a Bobcat 520,

It has auxiliary hydraulics but Im not sure where the switch is or how to run them on the machine... there isnt a lever in the cab that I have noticed.. any ideas?

The Kohler motor has a bran new interstate car battery but wont start, It will turn over but not fire. Although if you hook the battery charger up to it and turn it on "boost" the motor will fire and run. Do I need a larger amp battery? timing issue on the valves? or?

Does anyone have a photo or description for the quick attach levers on this model? It currently does not have the mechanisms to lock the bucket into the quick attach frame and no obvious brackets where a lever might have once been.

Thanks
Ian

/ BOBCAT 520 skid steer questions #2  
Aux hyd activation I think is snap the right transport lever either left or right to engage.

The bucket attach I believe is pre 1995 non standard. Might consider an upgrade to the standard SS attach dimensions junkyard parts + a couple of blacksmiths hours & good to go.

/ BOBCAT 520 skid steer questions #3  
Does it have a "third" center foot pedal? That is usually the aux hyd activator.

/ BOBCAT 520 skid steer questions
nope just the 2 on the floor. Ill have to check the levers to see if they move left to right or see if one of them is bolted.