Bobcat ct 225 /kioti ck27 rpm gauge

/ Bobcat ct 225 /kioti ck27 rpm gauge
Can you post the Wiring diagram? Also maybe a list of everything that is not working properly if you don’t mind. Maybe with that we can help steer you in the right direction.

Going to be away from it for a little while. Will when I get back to it. thanks.

IMG_3746.jpg

So I have no headlights/tail lights, dash lights, rpm gauge or hour meter.
These items will work when I first start tractor and rev up to working RPMs with the minute I touch brake pedal or light switch or anything instantly lose rpm gauge/our meter and I am assuming lights previously mentioned. After a few minutes of running at close to 2000 RPMs RPM gauge and our meter will start to work again I have not lost the recorded hours on the machine that still seems to be functioning. Just the ability to see it like the key is being turned off.
Have removed and cleaned ground location have checked RPM sending unit have replaced headlight relays,ignition switch, headlight switch, and checked every fuse on the machine twice. I have crawled under in around every inch of the machine I can find and wiggled and made sure every plug-in/connection point that I can find is secure. I feel there are a few discrepancies in the wiring diagram listed in the service manual so that doesn’t help either. It didn’t even show the relays for the headlights. Anybody that’s up for a challenge that has any ideas of anything else to try I would love to hear it.

Well for anybody that may come across this problem thought I’d update some things. A buddy came over the other day and we tore into it again found two more relays up high under the dash cover and some weird ground wires that went to the relay mounting studs. Cleaned off the studs with a wire brush and tested one relay and replace the other because I happen to have a spare. Put everything back together and so far it’s working. Fingers crossed I found the problem. None of these relays were in the Bobcat service manual wiring diagram. Thanks to those that tried to help.

/ Bobcat ct 225 /kioti ck27 rpm gauge #14  
Thanks for the update!

So many people never tell us the full story!