Bobcat ct230 oil cooler leak

/ Bobcat ct230 oil cooler leak
[ The mounting should be the same for the hoses. There is room for the cooler to hang lower than the original. The cooler mounting bolts are in the same holes. If you put longer hoses on then the cooler would need to be mounted higher. In the drawing the hoses appear to be the same. If the original hose was rigid then you would need to buy the flex hose with new cooler. My hoses are the rubber/flex and if the mount is the same they would have to fit. Thanks for the help everyone. I believe that one on ebay is going to work. I will report back when I get it in case anyone else needs the info.

/ Bobcat ct230 oil cooler leak
Update. Installed the cooler I got off ebay for the kioti tractor and it fits perfect. Thanks again for the help.

/ Bobcat ct230 oil cooler leak #13  
Anyone know where I can get a replacement oil cooler other than the dealer? Mine just started to leak after 500+ hrs. The best price I found was $310.00.
Mine on my bobcat ct230 went out at 515 hours I got it replaced myself but the part cost me 500 plus hoses n such but the repair was pretty simple