Bobcat CT230

/ Bobcat CT230 #11  
I was just delivered a new CT230 (30HP) w/FEL, turf tires and deluxe suspension seat all for just $9500. I can't believe what a great deal this was for a NEW tractor. I don't know how Bobcat can make any money off these tractors. I started out looking for a used tractor (24-30hp range) because I wanted to keep my cost low. What a disappointment after I saw what I could get used for 10K. For 10K the tractors were VERY used and typically 5-8years old with 500-800 hrs. I stumbled upon the Bobcat tractors after looking at TractorHouse.com. After many hours of review and looking at some at my local Bobcat dealer I decided this was the tractor for me. After a mass EMAIL to many dealers in NY, PA and OH I received a few quotes and dialed into Bobcat of Erie which was 3hrs away from me. I worked with Brian Hartzfeld and Dan Malyuk and they were a breath of fresh air. What a professional crew. I purchased sight unseen and they delivered for a VERY low price. About the same as my cost to pick-up from their shop. They required NO money before delivery and Dan personally delivered the tractor to me and spent time going over every detail of the tractor to me. I recommend them highly if you're in the market for a tractor.

Dan Malyuk 814-602-2699
Brian Hartzfeld 814-434-0505

Thanks,
Doug

I called a Bobcat dealer today and he said $14000.00 for a CT230 after all rebates. Does anyone know of a dealer in Georgia or surrounding states that would like to sell a tractor? Or I will have to make a trip to NY!

/ Bobcat CT230 #12  
I called a Bobcat dealer today and he said $14000.00 for a CT230 after all rebates. Does anyone know of a dealer in Georgia or surrounding states that would like to sell a tractor? Or I will have to make a trip to NY!

I am working on some quotes here in IN and with financing, it was around $14,300 for cash it was $11,700. You may want to check and see if your dealer gave you the financing quote.

I haven't called Bobcat of Erie yet but if they quote me anywhere near what Dfeck stated his price was, I have no problem driving there to get one. It will be about a 5 hour drive but I would do it to save a couple of thousand. Of course it may cost me $300-$400 in diesel.

/ Bobcat CT230
I'd be happy to share the actual quote I got from Bobcat of Erie if it will help in the neg. stage. Yes, they did start out higher but after some back and fourth they got down to this price. I also paid cash and did not use the financing option which cost you more money. I must warn you that this was on a leftover 08 but it was new with only 2hrs on it. My local dealer for the EXACT same set-up was 2.5K higher and that was also for an 08 leftover. So, they may have wanted to move the older inventory to make room for the 09's but after talking to many dealers most were offering 08's in their price quote. As a matter of fact they don't tell you it's an 08 only if you asked the question. So far I'm very happy with the tractor and Bobcat of Erie!!! Great tractor for the price.

Doug

Last edited:
   / Bobcat CT230 #14  
I'd be happy to share the actual quote I got from Bobcat of Erie if it will help in the neg. stage. Yes, they did start out higher but after some back and fourth they got down to this price. I also paid cash and did not use the financing option which cost you more money. I must warn you that this was on a leftover 08 but it was new with only 2hrs on it. My local dealer for the EXACT same set-up was 2.5K higher and that was also for an 08 leftover. So, they may have wanted to move the older inventory to make room for the 09's but after talking to many dealers most were offering 08's in their price quote. As a matter of fact they don't tell you it's an 08 only if you asked the question. So far I'm very happy with the tractor and Bobcat of Erie!!! Great tractor for the price.

Doug
I got the quote today that I was looking for $9677.00 I am going to the bank! Thanks

/ Bobcat CT230
I got the quote today that I was looking for $9677.00 I am going to the bank! Thanks

Good for you! This should prove to people that there are deals to be had if you're persistent and push for the deal youæ±*e looking for. The problem today is that dealers are dealing with the internet and forums like this where people can see and share their buying experience. Were you able to buy local or did you have to travel?

Thanks,
Doug

/ Bobcat CT230 #16  

Jrtpro, that sounds like a great price. Do you mind sharing where you bought it?

/ Bobcat CT230 #17  
I would also be interested in talking to the dealer who provided that price. the best quote i have received is 11,400 for the 230 including the seat upgrade. i am located in Va.
thanks
chuck

/ Bobcat CT230
I would also be interested in talking to the dealer who provided that price. the best quote i have received is 11,400 for the 230 including the seat upgrade. i am located in Va.
thanks
chuck

Here's a quote I received from Eric at Bobcat of Martinsburg PA. They were the dealer I decided to go with but at the last minute Brian re-quoted to seal the deal. Hope this helps!

Doug

Attachments

• bobcat_1.jpg
    bobcat_1.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 1,128
Last edited:
   / Bobcat CT230
Here's my quote from Bobcat of Erie.

Doug

Attachments

• ct230_quote.JPG
    ct230_quote.JPG
    259.1 KB · Views: 829
   / Bobcat CT230 #20  
Dfeck
thanks for the information, it was very helpful. I got a quote from Martinsburg
Bob Cat. They are quite a bit closer for me. The price was not good as yours. It was about $500 more. They advised that they were no longer selling them at cost. They are still the lowest quote I have received. Have you gotten yours yet and how to you like it. I currently have a Kubota bx-22 and the 230 is a lot more tractor.
thanks
chuck