Bobcat CT335 extremely hard to start

/ Bobcat CT335 extremely hard to start #21  
Parts.?? from the fuel shop.?? which parts.?? & what valve were leaking off.??
Do u have your nomenclature mixed-up.?? U took the injectors or the pump to the shop.??
I can see them testing the injectors & they were leaking.. NOT the pump..
Inquiring minds wanna know..

/ Bobcat CT335 extremely hard to start
Well finally got it fixed. Thanks for all the input help. And to the "thepumpguysc" I took the injectors and had then tested. They all tested good. I then took the pump and they tested and said two check valves were leaking off. They ordered parts and the parts wound up in Calif. for some reason. (reason for delay) They re ordered and they still had trouble getting the right readings in their test machine. Took it apart again and they found that one of the piston pump bores at the factory when they made it, they did not cut the threads deep enough in one bore (they showed me) They had to thread it deeper. I don't think the tractor ever started right as two dealers tried to sell it and couldn't. Has only 302 hours. So I am a happy camper now other than lightning my wallet $475.

/ Bobcat CT335 extremely hard to start #23  
That's great and thanks for the update.

/ Bobcat CT335 extremely hard to start #24  
Well finally got it fixed. Thanks for all the input help. And to the "thepumpguysc" I took the injectors and had then tested. They all tested good. I then took the pump and they tested and said two check valves were leaking off. They ordered parts and the parts wound up in Calif. for some reason. (reason for delay) They re ordered and they still had trouble getting the right readings in their test machine. Took it apart again and they found that one of the piston pump bores at the factory when they made it, they did not cut the threads deep enough in one bore (they showed me) They had to thread it deeper. I don't think the tractor ever started right as two dealers tried to sell it and couldn't. Has only 302 hours. So I am a happy camper now other than lightning my wallet $475.

thanks for the update, Does it fire off with just a bump of the key now?

/ Bobcat CT335 extremely hard to start #25  
That's good news John. Thank you for the update. We are often left "wondering" here when we get no updates about conclusion. $475 ain't bad if it fixes the problem!!!!

/ Bobcat CT335 extremely hard to start
thanks for the update, Does it fire off with just a bump of the key now?

Yes it fires up real fast. Faster than my 4 Kubota's I have had. I am glad I could do the work myself as it has AC and every thing has to come off. I hate to think what the repair bill would have been..

/ Bobcat CT335 extremely hard to start #27  
Yes it fires up real fast. Faster than my 4 Kubota's I have had. I am glad I could do the work myself as it has AC and every thing has to come off. I hate to think what the repair bill would have been..

Cool. That was my finding too that the DK35se fired up faster than the two Kubota's I owned previously. I think one reason might be the little known fact the glow plugs stay lit for 15 seconds AFTER the glow plug light goes out and you start the engine. It runs for a few seconds then the glow plugs go out. You can prove that to yourself when you install a digital voltmeter on the dash and you can see the voltage come up after the glow plugs timer timers out. The digital voltmeter is also useful for seeing the glow plug draw and or if you battery is getting weak and needs replacement. I highly recommend installing one. They are very inexpensive.