bobcat front hydraulic line kit?

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit? #1  

HK45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti nx6010 loader backhoe
Does anybody have the part number for the bobcat front hydraulic line kit? Does it come with everything to mount them to the front and also what controls the front lines once they are hooked up? My local dealer cant find anything on them. Also if anybody has pics of it hooked up. thanks

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit? #2  
I have the factory front remote but won't be where the tractor is until later in the week. I'll post pics when possible.

Not sure if there are part numbers on the invoice, it and the rest of the paperwork are with the tractor.

Remote operates off a small electric switch wire-tied to the FEL lever. There are solenoids that interrupt the 'normal' FEL fluid flow when one holds the switch on and uses the stock FEL lever.

EDIT: found an email copy of the original quote

Front Auxiliary Kit #7189049 List Price $837.00

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit? #3  
I purchased the W Long kit, works great. Call Rick Wallace, he helped me with mine.

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit? #4  
Rick Wallace, his site Wallace Tractor and Equipment NEPA Compact Tractors Lake Ariel Poconos Honesdale PA, is very good with tractor add-ons and tractors for that matter. Here's another site, they sell Kioti tractors but yours is similar and they show a kit similar to the Bobcat one, KIOTI DK40-50SE Joystick Third Function Kit - Hound Dog Attachments Manual / Electric Hydraulic Selector Kits Electric Selector Systems for FEL Joysticks. If you wanted to use your rear remotes then they have this, KIOTI DK45S (KL451) Front Hose Kit - Hound Dog Attachments Front Hydraulic Kits KIOTI Front Hydraulic Hose Kits. Just some ideas.

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit?
Hey ttriff, Is that a bobcat part number? I wont deal with Wallace

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit? #7  
That Bobcat kit is the diverter style, hold the button down and use bucket curl functions to operate it.

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit? #8  
Think I'm going with the true 3rd function kit instead of the divertor valve.

The wr long setup

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit? #9  
I think Michigan Iron also has some options

/ bobcat front hydraulic line kit? #10  
Ok I lied...after rethinking the divertor valve may be better for me because of how much hydro is left after steering and loader functions.