Bobcat owners

/ Bobcat owners #1  

Fredartic

Hi, I just wait my new Bobcat tractor: a CT-122. I would like to hear about Bobcat owners... how many are we? Do you like your tractor? How is your dealer experience?

/ Bobcat owners #2  
I think you're going to have a hard time finding CT122 owners. Not only are CUTs new to Bobcat, but the CT122 is really new.

If ya wanna talk tractors, come on over to the Kioti Forum. Fact is, I almost think TBN should just rename the Kioti forum to Kioti/Bobcat. In the future, if Bobcat starts using a different OEM for their private lable, I can see a separate forum, but for now, I feel Bobcat CT owners should just come on on over. :)

/ Bobcat owners #3  
fret not we are out here, I am just taking delivery this week on the CT25. Some people just like white better than orange, after all the orange market is a bit crowded ;)

/ Bobcat owners #4  
I see Bobcat just started carrying thier 35 hp model.. Acutally i like the white on their tractor, it lookis like what youd expect from a Bobcat tractor.. The kioti warranty and higher lift capacities on the 3 point hitches makes the kioti a better deal though.. You couldnt go wrong with either..

/ Bobcat owners #5  
I probably would have had a tough time deciding between the two if there were a Kioti dealer anywhere to be found in WI but there is not

/ Bobcat owners #6  
You folks up North going with White ... How do you plan on finding your tractor in the snow, if kept outside? :D

/ Bobcat owners
crabjoe said:
You folks up North going with White ... How do you plan on finding your tractor in the snow, if kept outside? :D

...just by calling it by his name! :D

/ Bobcat owners #8  
msiewert96 said:
fret not we are out here, I am just taking delivery this week on the CT25. Some people just like white better than orange, after all the orange market is a bit crowded ;)

There is a Kioti dealer in Ootsburg, WI

/ Bobcat owners #9  
crabjoe said:

That's why they kept the orange wheels!:D :D

/ Bobcat owners #10  
32Ford said:
There is a Kioti dealer in Ootsburg, WI
not according to Kioti customer service, they are only an authorized repair shop and no longer a dealer