Buying Advice Bobcat pricing

/ Bobcat pricing #1  

emapes 50

When going on the Bobcat web site and using the build option, how close is the price on the site to what the dealer sells for?

/ Bobcat pricing #2  
if you are going to pay cash way off, but depends on the current promos in place....

/ Bobcat pricing
I was looking at buying a 335SST and the price with free loader on Bobcat site with the additions I would like was about $19,600, I was wondering what I could expect for a price from a dealer. I have not purchased a tractor before and don't know what is a good price t expect from a dealer.

/ Bobcat pricing #4  
Around 16k buying with cash six months ago. Prices shouldn't have moved too much since then. Find a dealer with one on the lot and take a crack at it.

You might be able to let us know what they're selling for now.:thumbsup:

Seriously, shop around until you are sure that you're getting what you need at a good price.

/ Bobcat pricing #5  
I was looking at buying a 335SST and the price with free loader on Bobcat site with the additions I would like was about $19,600, I was wondering what I could expect for a price from a dealer. I have not purchased a tractor before and don't know what is a good price t expect from a dealer.
Here's what I paid last week for a CT445 with attachments. Compare that to the Bobcat webpage online price...you'll see an approx 18% additional discount from the dealer.

One thing you'll also see is the dealer quote includes options I wanted that weren't listen on the Bobcat website (such as front hydraulics, bolt-on edge protector for the bucket)

210572d1304220321-dealer-asking-ct455quote.jpg

/ Bobcat pricing #6  
I also got a CT335 quote from the same dealer. Same options as the CT445

Attachments

• CT335.jpg
    CT335.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 391
   / Bobcat pricing #7  
here is the CT335 and 235 pricing

Attachments

• 335.jpg
    335.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 317
  • 235.jpg
    235.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 354
   / Bobcat pricing
Thanks everybody, this gives me a good idea what to expect.