Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!!

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #21  
Their arm design has no structural integrity by design. Get in one and raise the bucket a couple feet, then wobble the sticks fore and after. The bucket gets wavey like the ocean. Rear visibility is terrible.

If you are over 5'6" the door that goes over your head is deadly.

Are the S630's at the dealers yet? Can't be too many people that have run them.

Have you ever run a Deere machine or are you just regurgitating talking points?

I have put several thousand hours on a Deere skidloader, I guess I should have broke the boom off by now the way you speak of " their arm design has no structural integrity by design". It sure beats the boom hitting the side of the cab like a NH.

Again you must be joking about the visibility. Deere has some of the best visibility of any machine out there.

I am 6'4'' and 250 lbs, I don't have any problem. I love the overhead door, good luck getting out of a machine with a swinging door if you have the boom up the least little bit.

Yes, there is new machines at the Bobcat dealers.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #22  
I am more of a hands on guy, no regurgitating here.

Let's not even discuss the NH. They actually put plastic strips on the cab because they know it is going to hit, LOL!!!

I don't think you can even see the tires on a deere when the arms are down.

Wobble the sticks on your J/D sometime and then tell me how wrong I am about the structural integrity. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that people have welds breaking on their bucket due to the twisting force.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #23  
Wobble the sticks on your J/D sometime and then tell me how wrong I am about the structural integrity..

You are wrong, just because the boom flexes slightly doesn't mean it doesn't have "structural integrity". You have to be deliberatly trying to lift something with the corner of the bucket to see any real amount of flex and even then it holds it fine.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that people have welds breaking on their bucket due to the twisting force.

I doubt it, if anyone was going to break something I would have by now.:cool:

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #24  
You have to be deliberatly trying to lift something with the corner of the bucket to see any real amount of flex and even then it holds it fine.

Ever see someone breaking up concrete? They tend to pry with the corner regularly.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #25  
Ever see someone breaking up concrete? They tend to pry with the corner regularly.

No, never. :rolleyes:

I tear out concrete on a nearly daily basis, thats why I said if anyone was going to have a problem I would.

Have you ever been standing on a bridge and have a semi go by in the other lane? The bridge flexes (alot more than I thought they would) by design, that doesn't mean they don't have "structural integrity".

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #26  
Ever heard of the Tacoma Narrows? "Structural Integrity" has it's limits.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #28  
My Bobcat dealer told me that they are getting T380 machines as a stronger alternative to the T320. I've never seen a T380 so I don't know if his info is correct. I personally own JD and Bobcat machines. In another thread I mentioned using a T300 for a couple days and then a Takeuchi on the same jobsite for a couple of days. Even though I am a Bobcat fan and own Bobcat equipment, I had to admit that the Takeuchi machine put the Bobcat to shame. I promptly did some research and bought me a Takeuchi TL140. I should have it next week.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #29  
Takeuchi's pick weight very well. Only things I don't like is their body width, their load carrying stability and the joysticks seem very odd feeling.

Aren't the Mustang and Gehl exactly the same as the Takeuchi? Wonder who builds what for who?

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #30  
Takeuchi's pick weight very well. Only things I don't like is their body width, their load carrying stability and the joysticks seem very odd feeling.

Aren't the Mustang and Gehl exactly the same as the Takeuchi? Wonder who builds what for who?

Tak builds all of them.

So, what is your favorite flavor of skidloader?

Or can we assume it is Bobcat.