Bobcat Service made easy!!!

/ Bobcat Service made easy!!! #1  

tinman955

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Bobcat CT450 Cab Hoe
I own an auto repair garage and found doing service is easy with a drive on lift :thumbsup:

I did my 50hr service in about an hour using my lift. Sure did make it nice when draining 14 gal of hydro oil!!!:D

Attachments

• content___media_external_images_media_13.jpg
    content___media_external_images_media_13.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 246
  • content___media_external_images_media_14.jpg
    content___media_external_images_media_14.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 187
   / Bobcat Service made easy!!! #2  
Guys like you P*** the rest of us off. Put the tractor on a lift why don't you?? The rest of us are on the ground, covered in that 14 gals of Hyd fluid. drop the filter wrench in 5 gal pail of oil, skinned our knuckles getting the Hyd filter off which was put on by some kind of Korean animal of enormous strength. Hair matted, shirt drenched in combination of sweat, engine oil, grease and hyd oil.
AND YOU SAY IT IS REAL EASY IF YOU PUT IT ON A LIFT.
There has to be a special place in heaven for guys like you----or is it in the other direction.

Oh by the way, can I borrow your lift???

/ Bobcat Service made easy!!! #3  
Ya but you missed all the fun of getting filthy and dirty and using all those four letter words.

/ Bobcat Service made easy!!!
Work smarter not harder dont ask me how i found this to be true...

I did my first 50 service at home so I know all about gettin dirty part. I own a shop and I said to myself why in the heck am I laying on the ground doing this crap??? Ha Ha

Now why doesnt Mr.Wallace have one of these:confused:

My tractor always breaks away from my shop so I am always underneath laying on my back, just the other day I blew a short 3" return hose while working in clay mud, well lets just say when I was done I had to burn my clothes haha.

If you were closer I would let you use it for sure... You know just so id have company down below someday haha

/ Bobcat Service made easy!!! #6  
I think I remember Wallace posting a picture where he showed a part or something under a tractor and it was on a rack.

I often thought about getting a two or four post rack but then I would miss all the fun I've had just like everyone else. :laughing:

/ Bobcat Service made easy!!! #7  
damage kiotis 017.jpg
You bet we have one. I'm to fat to lay on the floor!:cool: