Bobcat T-320

/ Bobcat T-320 #1  

Kicking Grass

Tractor
John Deere 770
I have a T-320 (2009) 289 hours on it that has given me nothing but problems. The first problem was at 197 hours and a drive motor went out. Not under warranty. The second problem is a ACS failure (289 hrs). Nothing will move. Hand grips are dead, foot pedals are dead. The machine has been at the Bobcat dealer for over a week now an they can't find out what is wrong with it. Has anybody ever had a problem like this before with a Bobcat.

/ Bobcat T-320 #2  
Hi! Sorry about my english!;) we use a T320 to remove brushes. It has the standard controls. There was never a problem. But there is too much usure in the tracks! We have now worked 1500hrs in 3 years and the tracks are ready for junkyard. its a verry expensive undercarriage! The resorts of the rollersuspension wehre broken wich costs us 4000 euro. It was not even on stock for about 2 rvmonths. Thats no service!

/ Bobcat T-320 #3  
I have a T-320 (2009) 289 hours on it that has given me nothing but problems. The first problem was at 197 hours and a drive motor went out. Not under warranty. The second problem is a ACS failure (289 hrs). Nothing will move. Hand grips are dead, foot pedals are dead. The machine has been at the Bobcat dealer for over a week now an they can't find out what is wrong with it. Has anybody ever had a problem like this before with a Bobcat.

197 hours and no warranty? That does not seem right. I would be contacting Bobcat corporate and get a call back. Bobcat is generally very good about service issues in at least listening to your problem. Your dealer should already be on the phone with the factory trying to get that resolved if they can't find the problem.
Hope it works out and keep us posted. Sorry, haven't had that particular issue but there were some issues with the hand controls in my s330. A software update fixed it and the glitches stopped.