Bobcat values

/ Bobcat values #11  
Well I guess this just sucks but lets face it we all took a gamble and lost. I know our bobcats are kioti's in reality but... We have lost a lot of resale value.
I'd like to know what most of you owners are thinking? Are you going to try and dump your tractor or keep it?
Rick what is your thoughts?

My thoughts...
Well when Kioti and I parted ways...I didn't sell my Kioti.
I still own my DK40SE Cab Tractor with well over 500 hours.
As a matter in fact it is still under warranty. Not that it matters cause I cant write a warranty on it anyhow.
The way I look at it is if you bought a tractor for resale you screwed up. NO tractor is worth resale. I don't care what color. People can say I got x amount when I went to trade my x in. Well lets face it. If the dealer is dieing with a tractor on their lot they will do anything to move it. even give you a crazy number on a trade in.
Then you have the numbers game that sales people play with new virses trade in.
Its all a numbers game.
The way I look at it is... If your happy with the performance of your tractor..great! if not then no matter what you trade you are going to loose some money
I had several chance to up grade my Kioti with a new cat but all I was doing was adding more to the end dollar amount. Ya even the dealer has to pay for his/her tractor:p

Don't sweat the small stuff.
Look what happen with Pontiac, Saturn, and a bunch others out there.
The last and final thing I can say about this is...
If you are in the market for a new tractor and you are not afraid of resale, you might want to get to a Bobcat dealer. You will be able to buy a new cat at some unheard of prices. Don't believe me..Stop by and see what I hand you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::shocked: The incentives Bobcat has put out there WILL SELL THESE CATS OFF FAST!
Matter fact I am going to get 1 of each and start renting them. I am also looking into purcasing a 50 hp cab for myself! Shhhh... don't tell Mrs.Tractor!
ok gotta run.. got more generators to sell!

/ Bobcat values
wallace said:
My thoughts...
Well when Kioti and I parted ways...I didn't sell my Kioti.
I still own my DK40SE Cab Tractor with well over 500 hours.
As a matter in fact it is still under warranty. Not that it matters cause I cant write a warranty on it anyhow.
The way I look at it is if you bought a tractor for resale you screwed up. NO tractor is worth resale. I don't care what color. People can say I got x amount when I went to trade my x in. Well lets face it. If the dealer is dieing with a tractor on their lot they will do anything to move it. even give you a crazy number on a trade in.
Then you have the numbers game that sales people play with new virses trade in.
Its all a numbers game.
The way I look at it is... If your happy with the performance of your tractor..great! if not then no matter what you trade you are going to loose some money
I had several chance to up grade my Kioti with a new cat but all I was doing was adding more to the end dollar amount. Ya even the dealer has to pay for his/her tractor:p

Don't sweat the small stuff.
Look what happen with Pontiac, Saturn, and a bunch others out there.
The last and final thing I can say about this is...
If you are in the market for a new tractor and you are not afraid of resale, you might want to get to a Bobcat dealer. You will be able to buy a new cat at some unheard of prices. Don't believe me..Stop by and see what I hand you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::shocked: The incentives Bobcat has put out there WILL SELL THESE CATS OFF FAST!
Matter fact I am going to get 1 of each and start renting them. I am also looking into purcasing a 50 hp cab for myself! Shhhh... don't tell Mrs.Tractor!
ok gotta run.. got more generators to sell!

Very well put Rick... I really like my tractor, I was concerned at first, but hey if Kioti is the same tractor... Well I am pretty safe as parts go. I think a 50hp cab tractor would be sweet! I was thinking of trading mine in on a bigger model, where do you think I would be at on numbers? Heck I only have 108 hrs on it.
I still think I'm better off keeping mine though, finally paid off...