Buying Advice Bobcat vs Kioti

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #21  
I think if the warranty starts with your purchase date, and it hasn't been weathered alot, I'd get the Bobcat and get the dealer to throw in a QA for cost if you are going to switch buckets a lot.
Have a look at the fluids though, if any are milky then I might rethink the bobcat. Or use it as a bargaining chip atleast

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #22  
I'd go with turf tires for your usage, but the ability to drop the bucket is real nice. When I mow, I always drop the bucket to stop it from rattling and it gets it out of the way making the tractor shorter for better maneuvering. I leave the loader arms on because my mower is a rear mount and I need to add weights if I take the arms off to keep the front end firmly planted.

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #23  
There are no hours on either tractor. He said the BC was old new stock.

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #25  
   / Bobcat vs Kioti #26  
Kioti and Bobcat are made by the same manufacturer, Daedong.
I don't know if the Bobcat paint line is better or worse than the Kioti line; but I do know that rust stands out like a neon sign on white paint, and the Kioti orange is about as good at hiding rust as you can get, short of painting it rust brown.

By the way, the Kioti FEL may have more life, the Bobcat FEL has more breakout capability. Lift is irrelevant if you don't have a big enough ballast box or weight in the back; either a backhoe or a ballast box.

Kioti has a longer warranty period.

There's little difference between the Bobcat and the Kioti dealers in my area. Both good, knowledgeable people. I sided with Bobcat because their maintenance shop was bigger, better staffed, and better equipped; while the Kioti dealer was a smaller outfit with an older gentleman that might not be around for the life of the tractor. (Yeah, I think REALLY long range.)