Boeing tractor?

/ Boeing tractor? #1  

Ramseymafia

Tractor
Toro wheel horse,poulan riding mower
I am getting a compact tractor with tiller and blade ,,the guy said it was a boeing....wonder if he meant bolens?Did boeing make a tractor? Please help

/ Boeing tractor? #2  
No...Boeing makes airplanes and military fighter jets and missiles.

/ Boeing tractor? #3  
I would be interested in seeing a tractor that Boeing made. :licking:

/ Boeing tractor? #4  
missles on a tractor would be cool.. no need for a stump grinder any more.. just a box scraper to smooth all the holes.

/ Boeing tractor?
This guy is giving me a tractor,rototiller attachment,blade, he said boeing ,i think he meant bolens...i will find out in a day or two...

/ Boeing tractor? #7  
If you think modern tractors have ridiculous power to weight ratios, Boeing would take that up a notch for sure. And remember, never stand in front of or behind those engines!

Last edited:
   / Boeing tractor? #8  
There seems to be one but it's already a museum piece.

Boeing Aerospace ETU Tractor 8x8 of Small IBCM Hard Mobile Launcher tested from 1988 to 1991. Mass 108 t, 1200 hp Roll Royce Perkins diesel engine.

The PTO was great for what I heard :thumbsup:

Phil

Attachments

• boeing-etu-tractor-8x8.jpg
    boeing-etu-tractor-8x8.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 233
   / Boeing tractor? #9  
If it's not Bolens, could this be the case? Maybe it's one that Boeing bought from one of the tractor manufacturers, but it was painted in Boeing colors/logos to match other equipment?

/ Boeing tractor? #10  
there was a Green one in front of the US airforce museum in Ohio...Huge armored tractor and trailor..Equiped with giant blade on front so it could dig a ditch and hide? It looked a lot like the white one above. Don't remember the powerplant specs?