Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f
Everything is still for sale. Make an offer.

Up date, Everything has been sold.

Last edited:
Friday September 4th 2020 was a sad day. Bolseki has been sold to a good home.
One tractor down and 3 to go. I have decided to keep the Harley and the Pennsylvania Panzer
for now. The Bolens is still here because the buyer didn't bring a trailer
on Friday to take it home but he did bring a boat load of cash. So Saturday
I decided to service the tractor. I just couldn't let it go with out a complete
going over. I changed the engine oil and filter. I also drained the front
diff and both gear cases and refilled them with fresh clean gear oil.
I wanted the tractor in the best condition that I could make.
that doesn't mean its perfect but does mean its as good as I could do.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH YOUR TRACTORS.

Last edited:
on Friday the 11th the new owner came and picked up
the iseki. It took a bit to get it loaded into the high top
cargo van. the ramps the new owner had were not
strong enough for the weight of the tractor. I ended up
piling my compost pile high enough that I could drive
straight in. here are a few pictures of the Iseki in the
van and one parked in the driveway of its new home.
Oh, and one of its former home.

Attachments

• empty.jpg
    empty.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 194
  • rearview.jpg
    rearview.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 193
  • newhome.jpg
    newhome.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 199
The divorce is final. The new owner of the Iseki uses it a whole lot more that I did.
The last time I talked to him he said it works great.

Well here it is April of 2024. Hope everyone is well. Since the divorce and selling everything, I lived in my mini van for 11 months back in 2021 to Aug of 2022.
I stayed in the parking lot of a truck stop in Bordentown New Jersey. I would shower at the truck stop every morning and go to work and return in the evening. I lived in the van because I was cheap and didn't want to start paying rent after I had to sell a house that I owned and was paid off. I did and still do see plenty of people living in their cars or pickups or vans who are just down and out on their luck. Life can be very tuff sometimes but you got to keep trying or ????
I've been staying with friends and getting my camper van ready to travel. I plan on living in the van until I leave this life when the time comes. And I'm in no hurry for that to happen. My son is 29 years old now and a professional truck driver and I'm very proud of him.

Attachments

• IMG_20230724_100517169.jpg
    IMG_20230724_100517169.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20231028_174449615.jpg
    IMG_20231028_174449615.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Wow!! It says that 177,000 people have read my thread. Cool!

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #277  
Wow!! It says that 177,000 people have read my thread. Cool!
Hi Don, glad to hear that you are still 'in this world' , even though not into iseki or other stuff you did.

I hope life will bring you some good/better turns in the near future, keep up the good spirit!

greetings from Poland, i for one am still enjoying your epic documentation on the restauration of your little tractor :)

thx
M.

Hi Don, glad to hear that you are still 'in this world' , even though not into iseki or other stuff you did.

I hope life will bring you some good/better turns in the near future, keep up the good spirit!

greetings from Poland, i for one am still enjoying your epic documentation on the restauration of your little tractoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

greetings from Poland, i for one am still enjoying your epic documentation on the restauration of your little tractor :)

thx
M.
Thank you. I hope you are well.
:)

thx
M.
Are you the fellow who rolled your tractor on its side?