bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #1  

Dmacleo

Veteran Member
Tractor
2010 MF GC2400 Owner, 2012 MF1532 User
what do you all use for pallet forks for older GC/DL series buckets?
not sure where my friend got them but the pallet forks we have are too big for GC buckets.
I would only need to lift 150lbs max, just looking for something that fits the DL100 bucket well.

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #2  
Last edited:
   / bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket
set he got (slide on turn screw) do not fit this well at all. even with handle turned tight they just flop around. and just carrying empty leaves little ding marks in bucket.
they fit the 1532 I use often pretty good though.

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #4  
I have the Titan clamp on forks, I think they are 30 inches long...clam right on the bucket. Most useful tool I ever bought second to the tractor.

Last edited:
   / bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #5  
I have the Titan clamp in forks, I think they are 36 inches long...clam right on the bucket. Most useful tool I ever biught second to the tractor.
Ditto! I have been very impressed with the Titan 30" clamp on forks with stabilizer bar on my GC2400 with the DL100 loader. I have picked up loads that max out the lift capability of the tractor and have had no damage to either the forks or the loader bucket. The forks are more capable than the tractor and I often wish I had more lift capacity, though.

=Vic=

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #6  
what do you all use for pallet forks for older GC/DL series buckets?
not sure where my friend got them but the pallet forks we have are too big for GC buckets.
I would only need to lift 150lbs max, just looking for something that fits the DL100 bucket well.
I take it yours ain't the ssqi loader, you mean? I dunno how your bucket is, but on mine under it are 2 supporting flat bars, and that's what I mount the clamp-on forks onto.

But with that said, I hate using these forks. I don't wanna pay full price for a ssqi plate, so when I find a cheap one, I'm gonna just weld these forks onto it.

Last edited:
   / bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket
I'll give the titans a look, thanks.
the forks he bought are 4ft long and just too much for these little buckets. as said work fine on the 1532 I use often.
I take it yours ain't the ssqi loader, you mean? I dunno how your bucket is, but on mine under it are 2 supporting flat bars, and that's what I mount the clamp-on forks onto.

But with that said, I hate using these forks. I don't wanna pay full price for a ssqi plate, so when I find a cheap one, I'm gonna just weld these forks onto it.
DL100 ( 2010 model year) is older style no bars under/etc.

think a 3ft fork much better for this, occasional brush/small tree lift and lot of plow stake bundle lifting. the stake bundles (after I rehabilitate them) are in bunches of 25 and approx 4 ft long weighing about 15 lbs a bundle. basically needed just for a bunch of small crap. I usually deal with about 500 stakes a season, so pallet worth runs about 300 lbs give or take.

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #8  
You could fab up something.... You could make it a 2 prong set of forks instead of 5 prong like my "brush" forks...

forks-1-jpg.686036

forks-2-jpg.686029

bolt-3-jpg.686030

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #9  
Yeh, I saw your debris fork setup before, I do like that a lot.

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #10  
This was a later add to brush forks to keep brush off tractor hood...

guard-2-jpg.701380

Anyway lets get back to Dmacleo's pallet fork problem/resolution...

Last edited: