Loader boom lift on loader

/ boom lift on loader #1  

harleyboy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti ck30hst
Hey guys
I have to stand up an old style windmill about 15ft tall.
I was thinking i could add a boom on the front of my CK 30 loader ????
How much have you added and lifted with your CK30?
Thanks
HB

/ boom lift on loader #2  
I built one for my CK30 to hang the arches of my Quonset building. There are a couple of pic's of it in post #8 in the link below. Attachment to a bucket takes some ingenuity and it would not have worked without the toothbar. I later used the same boom with a pipe welded along the bottom and slid the whole thing over a bale spear on another tractor...that worked very well.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/97429-truth-about-arched-steel-buildings.html

/ boom lift on loader #3  
I put a 6' boom on the front of my CK30 bucket. I lifted 450lb trusses 15' in the air with it. Although with that long of a boom.. that was all the weight it was going to lift. If I can find the pictures I have of it I will post them if you want when I get home later in the week.

/ boom lift on loader #4  
I would like to see the photos too. It seems there are a few variations of this idea floating around on the forum. Search for gin pole.

I need to lift 200 lb trusses 19 feet high. The bucket only lifts to about 10 feet without a boom accesssory.

I did weld hooks on the loader bucket yesterday and noticed that the bucket sides are not strong enough for normal use. May want to add some gussets to the bucket corners.

/ boom lift on loader #5  
I put a 6' boom on the front of my CK30 bucket. I lifted 450lb trusses 15' in the air with it. Although with that long of a boom.. that was all the weight it was going to lift. If I can find the pictures I have of it I will post them if you want when I get home later in the week.

If you posted the pics here on TBN they will be in your profile under: all posts by you, and the thread you posted them in.