boom lift

/ boom lift #1  

SCWOOD

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1800 Kioti CK2510H
Got this made Today. It's main use will be to lift large firewood onto the wood splitter. The set of disks is the max on my Kioti CK2510.

Attachments

• KIMG0072.JPG
    KIMG0072.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 203
   / boom lift #3  
A boom could be handy, but is there a reason you didn’t go with pallet forks?

/ boom lift
A boom could be handy, but is there a reason you didn’t go with pallet forks?
My tractor does not have a quick attach bucket. I do have clamp-on forks. This is faster to slide in. It has a chain with a grab hook at the top of the eye.

/ boom lift #6  
It has a brace that goes to the bottom of the bucket!
Don't matter as the top lip of the light duty material bucket is bending in.... and it will never return to it's 'before bent shape either. The other issue you have and probably not seeing is.. As you deform the top lip inward, it also pulls on the side sheets of the bucket and can very well crack the welds.

I would neve do what you did there. Pallet forks are a much better alternative and no clamp ones either but true pallet forks.

/ boom lift
Don't matter as the top lip of the light duty material bucket is bending in.... and it will never return to it's 'before bent shape either. The other issue you have and probably not seeing is.. As you deform the top lip inward, it also pulls on the side sheets of the bucket and can very well crack the welds.

I would neve do what you did there. Pallet forks are a much better alternative and no clamp ones either but true pallet forks.
If you don't like it don't do it. And you are wrong!

/ boom lift

I bent the bucket with one that did not have the brace. It is a tractor I use it! I couldn't care less if it gets bent! The people here with your negative comments ( will I can't say) This is the worst forum I am a member of that does this!

Attachments

• seat.JPG
    seat.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 482
I had negative comments on my Upholstery redo on my seat! you post before you know the whole story!