Boom Pole Lifts Up To 16 Feet

/ Boom Pole Lifts Up To 16 Feet #21  
Glad I was able to help /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif. The first picture is very deceiving, what is the length of the pole? The maximum height would be 16ft?
Very nice set up, thanks for the pictures. As usual you guys on TBN continue to give everyone great ideas.
PJ

/ Boom Pole Lifts Up To 16 Feet
Very nice Jerry, I like your Wallace boom pole better than the King Kutter I bought. The KK is all the TSC carries now and my tractor dealer didn't have anything in stock.

/ Boom Pole Lifts Up To 16 Feet #23  
PJ,
Nope max lift is 6-7'. The original post was someone else that is able to mount a boom pole on his FEL, which I don't have. The length is probably 6-9', never measured it.

/ Boom Pole Lifts Up To 16 Feet #24  
It did jerk an old wood stove up out of the basement though /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Boom Pole Lifts Up To 16 Feet #25  
How much weight are you running on the front of the tractor? It looks like I could hang on it and pull the front wheels off the ground. Also, is it built to code? :)

/ Boom Pole Lifts Up To 16 Feet #26  
Usually hang 151 lbs of weight on the front.
Built to Code........? I don't need no stinking codes /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
Acually when I pulled the stove up out of the basement, there was 300 lbs on the front. The day I bought the tractor, I picked the heavy tiller up out of the back of the truck with just a little loosey-goosey feeling in the front with no weights.