Boomer 40

/ Boomer 40 #1  

TWK

Tractor
New Holland boomer 40
Where is the Power Beyond Port on a boomer 40 with 250TL loader?

/ Boomer 40 #2  
Here is a link to your loader. New Holland 250TL - NH FARM LOADER(07/06 - 04/16) Parts Diagrams . Doesn't really indicate the power beyond port, but I would get underneath and look at the joystick valve. Most Older Boomers will have the port marked as "PB." The port may be used already powering the 3 point and more. You can hook to it anyway as long as you complete the flow circuit.

/ Boomer 40 #3  
You might get some more accurate replies if you explain a little about what you're hoping/planning to do. The "port" you asked about is in the square block under the right side of the tractor. The one where the three lines leading to/from the loader valve connect.

/ Boomer 40
You might get some more accurate replies if you explain a little about what you're hoping/planning to do. The "port" you asked about is in the square block under the right side of the tractor. The one where the three lines leading to/from the loader valve connect.
I’m wanting to install a 3rd function kit and it says to attach it in the PB port but it’s not stamped on the control valve.

/ Boomer 40 #5  
Assuming you have something like this?

The ports on the control valve may or may not be marked, but the ports on the tractor block will be. Most likely one will be P, one will be T and the other might be N or R, I'm not sure. You will want to leave the P and T lines intact, and remove the line from that third port. Your new valve pressure and return lines will go in its place. Pressure line will go to the loader valve, return line will go to the tractor block. If the new valve has a sump or tank port that will need to be connected to sump port on the tractor somewhere or "teed" into the T line on the loader valve by whatever means necessary.

If for some reason the ports on the block are not marked, it's not hard to figure out which is which.