boomer 8n

/ boomer 8n #14  
Me too:D it's like going after a mosquito with a stick of dynamite.

JC,

/ boomer 8n #15  
i seen one at the west virginia state fair, its a perty cute thing, the price on it was 34000 bucks too. there was a bunch of old farmers looking at it, they got a good laugh at the dealers expense when he asked if anyone was intrested in it, he got red faced and walked away. its looks real nice.

/ boomer 8n #16  
Probably designed by somebody in advertising who has never been on a tractor and thinks a farmer who works with holes in his jeans and grease on his shirt really cares about "style" when it comes to his tractor. Farmers tend to be more concerned about reliability, power and performance but can care less about color and chrome.

/ boomer 8n #17  
Probably designed by somebody in advertising who has never been on a tractor and thinks a farmer who works with holes in his jeans and grease on his shirt really cares about "style" when it comes to his tractor. Farmers tend to be more concerned about reliability, power and performance but can care less about color and chrome.

It seems to work for Hardly Davidson.
"Retro" styling, etc. Black and Orange,

/ boomer 8n #18  

I was at the dealer last weekend ordering my JD 2520. They had one of those things in their showroom. Even the steel hydro lines for the bucket were chromed. At first I thought they were just shiney stainless,but they were indeed chromed like the ROP! Eh,kind of a nice touch if you're putting this thing in your living room:)

/ boomer 8n #19  
Awwww!!! I want a Boomer T-Shirt and tatoo!!! Can't afford a Boomer, but what the heck, most people wearing H-D stuff don't own a Harley either :)

Wonder if the Boomer comes with loud pipes?

/ boomer 8n #20  
I was at the New Holland dealer today and they informed me that they are recalling 200 Boomer 8N that have chromed ROPS - did not meet safety standards. One more reason why tractors should not have chrome:)