Boomers

/ Boomers #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
Guys,

Here's a quote from the New Holland website, they do a great job of detailing New Holland implements if you want to look around there too! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif
http://www.newholland.com/na/

<font color=blue>"Boomer compact tractors are built from the ground up to blast through any job. Assembled at the New Holland plant in Dublin, Georgia, Boomer applies the best in big-tractor thinking to a compact for the farm, the estate or the job site."</font color=blue>

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Boomers #2  
Jim, when I first went out looking for a tractor to replace my loaderless International, I was not interested in New Holland.( I had the 2120, and while it was nice, that series is pretty old) I went to my local dealer that sells Kubotas and New Holland. While checking the tractors in the yard, I came across the first Boomer series, I think is was a TC33. It was pretty impressive. I liked the look of it. It appeared to be a stout, short wheelbased with well thought controls. Well, the wheelbase isn't really any shorter, I guess its just an illusion. It does however make it appear really stout. I also like the view from the seat. You can easily see everything going on up front. I even tried to convince myself to get 2 tractors, a TC18 to a TC33 and use it just to mow. And eventually get a loader tractor like the TC45D or Kubota 4610 HST. That was pushing it. I am still looking though, either a TC45D or Kubota 4610 HST. Rat...