Border encroachment?

/ Border encroachment? #11  
I would suggest a solution that a friend of mine used on two properties against a couple of developers. Go buy a couple of sheets of used plywood (the more weathered the better) and hand paint a couple of signs (misspelled words make them better):

1. Coming Soon - Used Auto Parts

2. Richard's Pig Farm - Quality Pork

Install the signs where there is a clear view from the spec house. In my friends case, one developer showed up crying....he got a new fence and a lot of landscaping out of the deal. In the other case, the developer bought his property at a pretty good price.

/ Border encroachment? #12  
You might have to get a land surveyor. Years ago, my father lived in Florida,in his neighborhood ,a neighbor had a house built. The dozer operator dozed up the small buffer zone up to my father's lawn[ beyond lot lines]. My father had to call the county commissioners and they supposedly had the operator arrested. I don't know if my father got any damages. The buffer zone was natural forest matter. plowking

/ Border encroachment? #13  
My town council has put up signs in place of the trees cut down by persons unknown. The trees are usually blocking someone's view and are cut at night. The signs are large and state that they will stay until the replacement trees reach the same size as those destroyed. This is being done in other councils also. If they did not like the trees they sure aren't going to like the sign.:D

Cityfarma