Bought a 4105 this morning

/ Bought a 4105 this morning #11  
enjoy your new tractor an getting your farm back in running shape.

/ Bought a 4105 this morning #12  
Getting into the hobby farm/ranch life on 172 acre family ranch that granddad always ran but has been leased out since his passing in 1999. Timing in life was never right for me until now. With 3 daughters all under 9 I'm thinking now is a good time to start showing them and teaching them some values in life that can only happen with hard work on a ranch. Keeping the day job but will be getting up there more often and getting everything back into shape as I remember it from growing up....... amazing how much gets neglected in the fields and barn and fences and gates when leased out. Eventually hope to get production of hay field back up to even make a few $$$ but that's not what I'm doing this for. Lots of mesquite and cedar trees to remove and weed control and fertilize to be done over the next couple years.

My Brother and I own our family farm. Rent the farmable land out and manage the rest ourselves. Great for the Soul. I spend many hours working alone on the land I grew up on. I'm soooo Blessed.

Congrats on the new tractor!!!