Bought a FEL for my Belarus 250

/ Bought a FEL for my Belarus 250 #1  

greyner

Tractor
Belarus 250
Hi all, I have a 1975 Belarus 250. Great little tractor. I bought a used FEL complete from a Belarus 310 and am in the process of installing it on the 250. I have just basic knowledge of Hydraulics and was hoping someone more experienced could advise me.
1) The dual control valve that came with the FEL has 4 work lines and 3 other lines. I'm assuming I of course I have a pressure feed and return but what could the 3rd other line be???

2) I think my hydraulic system is "open" since I have a vented fill cap so, is it as easy as plumbing a tee in my hyd pressure line from the pump to feed the loader valve and then running the return back to the open reservoir? This return would be low pressure correct? Again not sure what to do with the extra line mentioned above.

3) I have an aux hyd line in back of the tractor under the seat; it is capped. I believe this is connected to existing 2nd spool valve control that exists on the 250? Can anyone confirm? And my assumption is that I will not be using this at all in the FEL loader hyd circuit. Comments.

Best regards and thx so much for any replies.

Greg, Apalachin, NY

/ Bought a FEL for my Belarus 250 #2  
The other hose is probably the PB outlet hose to connect to the next valve or hyd block.

Hydraulics:
Type: open
Capacity: 2 gal [7.6 L]
Pressure: 2060 psi [142.0 bar]
Valves: 1
Total flow: 4.2 gpm [15.9 lpm]