Bought a new JD 2305!

/ Bought a new JD 2305! #1  

cdhd2001

Silver Member
Tractor arrived Saturday morning!

This thing is great! Already spent two hours fixing a driveway pothole and some brush clearing.:D

245724548.jpg

245724562.jpg

/ Bought a new JD 2305! #5  
Oh what a nice tractor! You will enjoy that beautiful green for many years.
BIGWES

/ Bought a new JD 2305! #6  
Very nice. You are going to enjoy that.

/ Bought a new JD 2305! #8  
Congratulations! I've had my 2305 since last fall and have about 110 hours on it so far. This is my first tractor and I don't know how I've survived all these years without it. So far it has surpassed my expectations, although in the back of my mind I wonder if I should have gone with something a little bigger. I use mine primarily to mow 5 acres of grass and to plow a small garden and use the FEL constantly to move dirt and for breaking fence posts (not on purpose) and for lifting heavy things out of my truck. It does seem a little tippy on side slopes, so be careful. When using the FEL, back ballast is a MUST. If you decide to plow, mashing the pedal in farther doesn't give you more power, just makes you go faster and takes away torque. I learned this after plowing the same spot over and over wondering why I couldn't sink the plow more than a few inches.
And I have to admit I'm somewhat jealous of how shiny yours is! Mine is due for a major cleanup

/ Bought a new JD 2305! #9  
cdhd2001,
From the looks of the background photo, I would say you are located in east TX. Am I right?
BIGWES

/ Bought a new JD 2305!
BIGWES said:
cdhd2001,
From the looks of the background photo, I would say you are located in east TX. Am I right?
BIGWES

Lost Pines area.