Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #11  
Keep in mid that the Lincoln's might say 'Made in USA' but in reality, assembled in USA with offshore procured parts. How do I know that... I took the cover off one of their Square Wave TIG machines.

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #12  
Awsome that’s some set up. I’m very old shool and love the stick machine on steel. And the brazing on cast iron. At sixty nine it’s a hobby but I grow every day in it. Grand kids will be set up if they develop the interest. I just love living. Have a great day sir

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #13  
I just bought a ESAB Ruffian 150 welder generator and have about 25 hours on it so far, I am very happy with it.

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #14  
Your Lincoln Power Mig 211i looks much like my Everlast (forget model #). Do tell us how you like it.

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #15  
I think mine is the 215. I’m not sure if it is adaptable to these accessories but if it is I will gladly purchase a tig torch. I think it would serve me better than the spool gun. Harbor freight’s employees did not know if it would work with my Vulcan 215 either. Would you possibly know.

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #16  
Cant go wrong with a Lincoln, Miller or ESAB welder. They are the only ones worth buying IMO. What's the old saying "I'm too poor to buy cheap"

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #17  
Actually the Lincoln, Miller, ESAB are made mostly in China where all the other welders are made. No-one makes a USA machine anymore. Granted not all factories are the same quality.

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #18  
Actually the Lincoln, Miller, ESAB are made mostly in China where all the other welders are made. No-one makes a USA machine anymore. Granted not all factories are the same quality.
Take a drive around Lincoln Electric in Cleveland Ohio and you will learn pretty quick they are not making everything in China! A lot of their flagship pipe line welders and still being made in Cleveland along with their robot cells and most of the welding wire.

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #19  
Take a drive around Lincoln Electric in Cleveland Ohio and you will learn pretty quick they are not making everything in China! A lot of their flagship pipe line welders and still being made in Cleveland along with their robot cells and most of the welding wire.
Lincoln is a good company but
------------------------------
The Shanghai LINCOLN ELECTRIC® Co., Ltd. is the manufacturing base of flux cored wires and welding machines for LINCOLN ELECTRIC® in China. Since 2006, the additional and continuous expansion of flux cored wires can meet the various needs of carbon steel, low alloy steel and stainless steel etc.

/ Bought a new Lincoln Mig 211i #20  
Like I said MOST wires.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    424.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: