Bought a TC30

/ Bought a TC30 #1  

mac141

Tractor
Satoh Buck, TC30 Hydro
Signed the papers Friday. TC30,Hydro,4X4,rear work light,block heater,60" heavy duty bucket,tooth bar,R4's
used 756c backhoe with 9" & 12" buckets and new street pads,
702c 6 1/2' front dozer blade with hydraulic lift and angle,
deluxe hitch for $20,988 that includes tax,setup and delivery.

/ Bought a TC30 #2  
Sounds like a good deal to me. I got my TC30 five weeks ago for $15,100 . Your deal adds a backhoe and dozer blade for $6,000 more. If that backhoe is in good shape, you reallly made out like a bandit. I moved 12 yards of topsoil with mine yesterday.

Jerry

/ Bought a TC30 #3  
Way to go Mac141!!! I'm sure you'll love it. The price sounds great. I thought about waiting to see how the TC30 looked before buying, but I couldn't wait. The TC30 was very attractive on paper. Good Luck, and make sure to post pictures.

/ Bought a TC30 #4  
Congratulations, I saw a TC 30 today at the local garden center. It seems to be very well built and I watched them work it and was impressed. If I hadn't bought already I think I'd have me one.

/ Bought a TC30
It will take about 3 weeks before it is here. Waiting on the loader. I will post some pictures then. I can't wait......

/ Bought a TC30 #6  
I seem to find a reason (excuse) to use mine every day. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I went from a worn-out John Deere two cylinder to a smooth running TC30 three-cylinder. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I can't believe a tractor can be so easy to start and a joy to operate. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Jerry