Bought a Tractor Today

/ Bought a Tractor Today #21  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Bought a Tractor Today #22  
Sounds like a great deal, and I wish I had gotten some remotes with my Kubota. The $500 sounds like a good deal , at least compared to Kubota prices.

I was stupid and did not get the SSQA at first. Retrofitted it and it cost more. Live and learn.

James K0UA

/ Bought a Tractor Today #23  
Congratulations - you will like the QA loader....a lot.

/ Bought a Tractor Today
I hadn't thought about wrapping it up for the wifey for Valentines Day. You guys are just full of helpful info. If I get thrown out of the house at least I can cuddle up in the loader for the night.:D

/ Bought a Tractor Today #25  
Congrats. Great price too

/ Bought a Tractor Today #26  
Thanks to everyone who helped on my previous post about new 2011 Kioti CK30 for 16K vs 3 year old, but new, Bobcat CT230 for 13K.

I went to another dealer today and decided to pull the trigger on a new 2011 Bobcat CT235 with Bobtach loader and the optional suspension seat. Delivered price was $14,800. I figured I split the difference on price but got a more powerful tractor that was the current year, or very close, and the QA loader that I wanted. I will post, or try to, pics when it gets delivered.

Thanks again for all the help I got from this forum.:)

Congrats!!! Made a great descion I believe:thumbsup:

/ Bought a Tractor Today #27  
Dude, that's an amazing deal. The Bobcat website tractor builder shows well over $20k for that setup. You got over 25% off!

What dealer was this? Oh man, Florida... probably too far for me...

/ Bought a Tractor Today #30  
Way to go Poolguy!!!Now you can sleep at night knowing you made the right choice with all this great input from everyone here. Enjoy...