Bought me a Kubota

/ Bought me a Kubota #1  

artfull dodger

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 420 garden tractor
I finaly bought me a Kubota tonight, have to make a bit of a road trip to go get it in a week. Got me a B6000 4x4 with a hyd lift/hyd angle front blade. Good tires all the way around, just needs some fresh paint and new lower 3pt arms. I will be on the hunt for a Woods RM42 with CCW rotation later this year. Cheers Mike and Michele T
b5bd_1.jpg

b534_1.jpg

/ Bought me a Kubota
Does anybody know if Kubota still has the ROPS offer going on for this model. I found a post from a couple of years ago that had a ROPS for $148 for this model. I would like one as I have laid a tractor on its side once when a drainage tile gave way. Thats some pucker power for ya! Cheers Mike

/ Bought me a Kubota #4  
Hi there,
Congrats, yes, I believe the ROPS is still available. Kubota is very keen on you getting one and would be surprised if the subsidy is still not available.

I saw the machine on E-Bay this week, good luck with the acquisition.

I've got two B6000E's, one with loader and frame mounted backhoe and one with original tiller, 3-point finish mower and even got the Hub city PTO reverser.

These machines are very reliable and solid built.

I've never had a problem with either. Super stout machines.

Good luck,
Joel

/ Bought me a Kubota #5  
botamike said:
Does anybody know if Kubota still has the ROPS offer going on for this model. I found a post from a couple of years ago that had a ROPS for $148 for this model. I would like one as I have laid a tractor on its side once when a drainage tile gave way. Thats some pucker power for ya! Cheers Mike

Looks like they still have something going. I can't find the pdf file I originally had, but check out this page and have your dealer check into it for you.

Kubota Tractor Corporation - ROPS

/ Bought me a Kubota #6  
My first Kubota was a B6000E. That's when I found out what rugged little machines they are. It served me well. Good luck with yours.

/ Bought me a Kubota #7  
What a beauty! Get all your oil leaks stopped before you paint. Consider a professional power coating job she deserves it! This model was a real workhorse for kubota. Lots of history available for this old gear tractor's reliability.

/ Bought me a Kubota #8  
Buckle up and get ready to have fun...yes sir you have joined the ranks of the land black hole for the tractor owners! I always thought boats held the record for black hole spending, but no way compared to tractors.

You will find more attachment needs than you ever dreamed were available for that little tractor. Looks like a nice rig and I am sure you will enjoy it.

/ Bought me a Kubota
Aleast I can use the tractor year round and have something to show for it! We had a boat and they are a hole in the water in which you just throw money. I also have a custom Wheel Horse 654 from the early 60's that has a air cooled, 4.5hp Yanmar clone diesel put in it. Its done mechanicly other than rebuilding the mower deck spindle gear boxes. Still needs a date with Mr Rattle can once warmer weather gets here. She has a nice stack with turnout now. Cheers Mike and Michele T
000_1355.jpg

/ Bought me a Kubota #10  
I hear you! That is a cute one too, always fun to work on them! (well, sometimes!)Where are you located?