Bought my 1st Massey.

/ Bought my 1st Massey. #1  

Topkicker

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
Me and the wife moved to Indiana four months ago and finally found a house out in the country within a 30 min drive to work. The new place has a half acre pond, 3 acres of pasture, and one acre of grass with mature trees around the ranch style house. Needless to say I needed a compact tractor to do some chores and maintane the place. I had a 04 New Holland TC29D but sold it before leaving TX back in 08. I purchaced a 1529 Massey with loader yesterday at the local dealer and I must say it feels good to be back on a tractor. My Landspride 60in brush cutter should be delivered Monday sence they didn't have one in stock. I can't wait to cut the field. I'm really diggin the new red machine.:cool2:

/ Bought my 1st Massey. #2  
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. There may be some requests for pics. :D

/ Bought my 1st Massey. #3  
Congrats on your new investments also welcome. :)

Shall be looking forward to pics.hhh say by the middle of the week. ;)

/ Bought my 1st Massey.
Thanks for the replies. I'll post some pics later this week. I spent all day replacing closet shelves in the master closet with this cool closet rack system the wife picked out at Lowes. The old materal got tossed into the bucket on the Massey. The master bedroom has double doors that open into the back yard. I parked the tractor right outside the door so I didn't even need to step out onto the patio to toss the scap into the loader bucket. I was just looking for a way to use it today. LOL.

Last edited:
   / Bought my 1st Massey.
Update. My Landspride brush cutter was just shipped today. I should have it tommorow.

/ Bought my 1st Massey.
My Landspride 60in brush cutter arrived and I put it to use today. I got the field mowed before leaving for work today. It done an excellent job. No annoying vibrations and run very quiet. Took these pics before I got it dusty.

IMG00155.jpg

IMG00156.jpg

/ Bought my 1st Massey. #8  
My Landspride 60in brush cutter arrived and I put it to use today. I got the field mowed before leaving for work today. It done an excellent job. No annoying vibrations and run very quiet. Took these pics before I got it dusty.

IMG00155.jpg

IMG00156.jpg

Glad to hear it's working good for you...........now just a few more implements............:licking:

/ Bought my 1st Massey. #9  
Sharp looking setup TK,now we got to get you thinking about snow removal attachment. ;)

/ Bought my 1st Massey.
Sharp looking setup TK,now we got to get you thinking about snow removal attachment. ;)

No doubt. Winter will be here before we know it. Today was a perfect day here in Indiana. Low 80's and sunshine. Found a new use for the loader. It was top down weather so I used the loader, a C-clamp, and a tow stap to remove the hard top of the Jeep instead of the wife's back and mine also.

IMG00161.jpg