Bought the JD2210

/ Bought the JD2210 #1  

beancounter

Thanks to everyone for all the great advice. I decided to buy the JD2210. It is a great little tractor. All the price discussion on here really helped me with my purchasing. I live outside Savannah, Ga. got the JD 2210 with 54 mowing deck, JD LX4, JD 210 loader for $12150.00. Buying a box blade this week any suggestions?

Again thanks to all......................

/ Bought the JD2210 #2  
Congratulations on your purchase. Sounds like a great set up. I'm sure you will enjoy the machine as much as I do. Also sounds like you got a smokin' deal - price looks real good.
Can't help you with the box blade - never used one. I'm sure some others will come along with some suggestions.

/ Bought the JD2210 #3  
hi

Yeah that is a very good price better have the dealer check his figures I think you are taking advantage of him. I also have the 2210 and LX4 mower,, just a word of warning the lx4 PTO shaft is too long it has to be shortened or you have to add a quick hitch , I just bought the Imatch hitch makes hooking up a lot easier.

later
Phil

/ Bought the JD2210 #4  
I just got home from buying the 2210. I did not get that good of a price though. The dealer would not come down off $12,950 for the 2210, FEL, and 62" mower. I got him to throw in the first set of filters.
I did find one dealer that was $500 less, but was kinda far away, and he wouldn't have mine till August. The dealer I purchased from is only 8 miles away. I have dealt with them before and have a very good service department. Should be delivered Thursday. Figures I am going racing this weekend from Friday to Monday. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Wont get to play, I mean work till next week. My luck it will rain!!

/ Bought the JD2210 #6  
That's still a good price, Hambone...as long as your ongoing dealer support is part of the deal.

Have fun, be safe, look backward when backing, and don't look back at the invoice. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Bought the JD2210 #7  
Congrats on the new babee,, don't worry about the 500 bucks thats cheap for any extra two months of use. Nothing says the other dealer will have one for sure in August and summer will be over. I've had mine about 3 weeks now and really like it. I cut a little over an acre of grass about every 3 or 4 days just cuz its so much fun to mow with. I've been back to the dealer at least a dozen times for various things, no problems with the tractor, just questions and implements , quick hitches and other add ons, I think it is worth something to have a local dealer to go to.

later
Phil

/ Bought the JD2210 #9  
Oh yeah...

I love my United/Leinbach 48" box blade. Here's the original thread from when I bought it:
United Box Blade I think there's even a picture in the thread.

/ Bought the JD2210 #10  
Congrats! The 2210 is a GREAT tractor. I bought a used 48" Woods boxblade for scraping and counter-balance on my 2210. Heavy duty built with plenty heft at 420 pounds.