Box Blade for Subcompact with EA Gone?

/ Box Blade for Subcompact with EA Gone? #1  

DerMann

Tractor
John Deere 1026R
Hey - have not been here since 2016, being thrown out of work, so re-joined needing a new attachment.

I wrote admins to re-instate whatever my user name was, didn't hear back so here I am a new, old user.

Anyway, still running my Deere 1026R from 2012 with 1,950 hrs, running great. Need a box blade for new property, bought EA attachments prior for it until now............stumbled onto their legal stoppage (thank goodness).

Was completely unprepared for this, like many here. Started looking into a number of brands - either cheaply built, too far away, etc. Getting frustrated, thinking about just buying an overpriced Frontier from Deere, of questionable build, just to be done with it.

What are you all doing? The 48" Frontier has slots and clips on the tines (wtf?), plates are 3/16" instead of 1/4". Seems like a ripoff? Don't know who builds them either.

Tjanks.

/ Box Blade for Subcompact with EA Gone? #2  
Not sure who builds the frontier equipment for Deere.

I have an older woods BB5 5 ft that is not super heavy but works well behind my 2400H which I believe is heavier but similar HP.

I believe Woods, Landpride (now Kubota) both make 48” box blade that should be decent quality.

/ Box Blade for Subcompact with EA Gone? #3  
Hey - have not been here since 2016, being thrown out of work, so re-joined needing a new attachment.

I wrote admins to re-instate whatever my user name was, didn't hear back so here I am a new, old user.

Anyway, still running my Deere 1026R from 2012 with 1,950 hrs, running great. Need a box blade for new property, bought EA attachments prior for it until now............stumbled onto their legal stoppage (thank goodness).

Was completely unprepared for this, like many here. Started looking into a number of brands - either cheaply built, too far away, etc. Getting frustrated, thinking about just buying an overpriced Frontier from Deere, of questionable build, just to be done with it.

What are you all doing? The 48" Frontier has slots and clips on the tines (wtf?), plates are 3/16" instead of 1/4". Seems like a ripoff? Don't know who builds them either.

Tjanks.
I believe it's Monroe Tufline . .

/ Box Blade for Subcompact with EA Gone? #4  
I have implements from - Land Pride, Rhino, Bush Hog, Pittsburgh, Horst, Wallenstein. All are well built and have stood up to my most severe requirements and the test of time.