Does Henry have family in Ohio? :)

CIMG5424.JPG

She's a runt learning to hunt. :)

Striking resemblence, but he's a Texan:laughing:

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #22  
Is it because the clevis is too short?

I would think CCM would have designed around that if it is the case

:confused2:
The hydraulic toplinks have been around and in common use for over 20 years. We have our toplinks working on hundreds of different models of tractors. Our design has been proven to be a quality, durable & safe design that is well received by the industry.

BobCat has chosen a design on the CT335 that limits the use of our toplink to the only one hole but it does work in that position. Many models of tractors have only one hole for their toplink. Changing our design to accommodate this tractor would cause a loss of stroke and strength. We have chosen a design that works in 90% of all applications. As others have stated this tractor's mounting design is somewhat different that many of the other tractors in the industry that are the same size as the BobCat CT335. Our products will not work in every situation. We have chosen a safe & functional design and are happy to discuss the applications of our products.
Regards,
Mark Carter

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #23  
I can't see what is above the sloped bracket but seems like you could easily make another piece to pin on the existing sloped bracket that would have another set of holes verticle.

This is a little rough, not knowing exact dims but you get the idea. The bottom is your exisiting sloped bracket that you would make an additional welded assy that would pin on using the existing holes in your original bracket. This would leave all your holes verticle.

Assembly1.jpg
I could do that I suppose, however I would need to get a shorter HTL and I would ultimely loose stroke length. As the thread originally asked, what is the real diff. between which hole you use. I think the diff. is nominal. Thanx for the idea and pics!

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #24  
The hydraulic toplinks have been around and in common use for over 20 years. We have our toplinks working on hundreds of different models of tractors. Our design has been proven to be a quality, durable & safe design that is well received by the industry.

BobCat has chosen a design on the CT335 that limits the use of our toplink to the only one hole but it does work in that position. Many models of tractors have only one hole for their toplink. Changing our design to accommodate this tractor would cause a loss of stroke and strength. We have chosen a design that works in 90% of all applications. As others have stated this tractor's mounting design is somewhat different that many of the other tractors in the industry that are the same size as the BobCat CT335. Our products will not work in every situation. We have chosen a safe & functional design and are happy to discuss the applications of our products.
Regards,
Mark Carter

Mark, if you know this, as a supplier, it may behoove you to ask potential customers for the tractor make and model at the time they ordered, and then if it is one of the models that is problematic, explain to the customer what their potential issues may be with your TL so as to avoid any "frustrated" customers

Regards
Bob