Box blade

/ Box blade #21  
Richard, it IS a problem for me because it bleeds down in a matter of minutes. :(

/ Box blade #22  
Oh, bummer. If carrying a heavy 3pt load my side link will need adjusted every 15 minutes or so. I just got used to it. My top link isn't as bad.

I've never tried switching the circuits.

/ Box blade #24  
You win cause I ain't goin out to test it. :)

/ Box blade #25  
Whoa! Not so fast!

I'm gong to be heading out of town, so nothing happening on my end for a while either :laughing:

/ Box blade #26  
Picked up my new box blade today from my good friends at Michigan Iron & equipment..Pretty stout blade IMHO made by woods equipment company.

Are you pulling the blade with the DK40? How does it do when the blade is full? Looking to put a 6' on the back of my NX4510.

/ Box blade
Are you pulling the blade with the DK40? How does it do when the blade is full? Looking to put a 6' on the back of my NX4510.

Have not had it hooked up yet to my DK40,maybe in a month or so.

Last edited:
   / Box blade #28  

Kioti Dave, fwiw, I do a lot of grading with a Woods BSM84 box blade behind my NX4510HST Cab. 750 lb, 7'. Looks identical to the OP's, which may be the same blade rebadged for Kioti. Your NX would handle it easily. In fact, I wouldn't go with a six-footer unless you need it for maneuverability, or plan on heavy use with the scarifiers fully extended and want to work in medium range.

/ Box blade #29  
Yes they have great sales,service & parts Bar none..I live 70 miles south of MIE,s Kioti dealership and pass 2 other Kioti dealers on the way.That should tell you something.LOL

one thing it tells me is fuel is cheaper in the US than Aus :)

/ Box blade #30  
Indeed! I drive 50 Miles to MIE, and I have another dealer close enough that I could drive the tractor there!