Box Blading in Reverse

/ Box Blading in Reverse #71  
"No Bush Hog doesn't agree with you. It rolls into position to Back Blade. They agree with me. "

I called Bush Hog and they haven't heard of either of you. They didn't even know who I was.

/ Box Blading in Reverse #72  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I called Bush Hog and they haven't heard of either of you. They didn't even know who I was. )</font>

LOL! Very funy _RaT_! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This has been a very entertaining thread to read! I'm almost sure now that I also want a box blade... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Are those Frontier BB any good?

Hypernix

/ Box Blading in Reverse #74  
So is that it? Are we giving up on this thread? No one has mentioned the possibility of using the boxblade sideways or upside down. I'm willing to go the extra mile to discuss it. TBN is kinda quiet and frankly, in need of some opposing views. Jim (aka Mr NoJoy JoyStick, Ozarker (is that like Arkansas) am I just being ridiculous? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As Henros says "smart is not always right " but dumb is stinkin dumb!

I've always been partial to " beauty is skin deep, but ugly, it goes right to the bone" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Box Blading in Reverse #75  
OK,

What about pushing a box blade? With those tractors that have 3ph on the front of the tractor, it would help solving the problem with the "Neck Pain" as stated in another post! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hypernix

/ Box Blading in Reverse #76  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have a 66' boxblade..... )</font>

66 feet /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. One pass and your done! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif G

/ Box Blading in Reverse #77  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( 66 feet . One pass and your done! G )</font>
LOL Gerard, but I don't think our CK20s will handle a BB that size. Imagine the looks we'd get with one of those hanging (well, sitting) behind our CKs! John

/ Box Blading in Reverse #78  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( 66 feet /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. One pass and your done! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif G )</font>

Gerard, you do know everything is bigger in Texas, even boxblades. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

...sometimes we're also "shiftless." /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Box Blading in Reverse #79  
I've been athinkin that maybes there should be arrows on the box blade to tell which direction to go.

Egon

/ Box Blading in Reverse #80  
I'm thinking of reversing my rear tires to get more traction when I use the BB in reverse. What do you think? Also, is a BB used backwards a BBB? OK, I think it's past my bedtime now!