Box scraper basics

/ Box scraper basics #51  
<font color=blue>Did it look that way on your computer before you uploaded it?</font color=blue>

Harv, when I first looked at it and resized it, I didn't notice anything unusual, but when I posted it and saw how big it was, I quickly deleted that message, resized the picture again to make it smaller and posted it again, and darned if it ain't still a bigger picture than I wanted. I do have one idea of something I may have messed up on. I first started to copy all the pictures from the camera to my hard drive, then realized some of them had already been copied, so I cancelled the copy, selected only the 3 new ones, and copied them to the hard drive. Maybe somewhere in the copying from one to the other, I got a double exposure?

Bird

/ Box scraper basics #52  
Bird, what happened to the dirty tractor pictures? Those pic's looked better than my tractor does on a clean day./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
A clean day meaning right after I put the pressure washer to her. A dirty day is a couple of inches of mud caked on her. Sometimes it's hard to tell she's orange and not a brown black mix.

Gordon

/ Box scraper basics #53  
Gordon, you have to remember that in this part of the country we've been used to playing in dust not mud until lately./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Of course my place looks like a swamp again after another inch of rain today./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Bird

/ Box scraper basics #54  
<font color=blue>Maybe somewhere in the copying from one to the other, I got a double exposure?</font color=blue>

Cancelling in the middle of a download might screw up an image -- it shouldn't, but then there's no such thing as perfect software. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens again.

I guess we just fell out of synch, weather-wise. The rain they promised us today never happened. I tell you, I just gotta find me a job like the weathermen out here. Imagine being wrong as often as they are and still getting paid. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Box scraper basics #55  
The rain they promised us today never happened.

All it means is that things are going to be dry enough to catch up on road work. Hey I'm glad we have a weekend w/o rain! According to the weather guy this morning, it's the first weekend in five weeks we won't be getting rain. Summertime, here we come!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

The GlueGuy

/ Box scraper basics #56  
<font color=blue>it's the first weekend in five weeks we won't be getting rain.</font color=blue>

And that's exactly why I'm going to see my tractor for the first time in five weeks! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I also haven't seen the property in that period of time, so I'm a little anxious to see how the culverts held up, how the weeds are growing (still don't have a sprayer), and whether the ground will be firm enough to bring my 'Bota out into the sunlight.

They say the weather might hold for at least a week or so, so I might just have to make an extra "work" trip next week to get some tractor chores done. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif