Grading Box Scraper vs Box Blade vs Middle Buster

/ Box Scraper vs Box Blade vs Middle Buster #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( (I bought a 6' long digging bar from Lowe's for about $30. It is actually made for digging and tamping but I use it to pry the arms off the implement and push them back on the new impelment. Sure beats trying to kick the darn arms off and on the pins with my foot. The bar is long enough that I can stick it in the ground and use it to move the BB, bush hog, or whatever I am working on a few inches to line things up.) )</font>

WHAT!!! No cursing, grunting, repetitive attempts to precisely position the tractor(while thinking that maybe the HST would have been a good idea)? What about the cut and bruised knuckles?

How do guys like you and the quick hitch crowd have any fun with your tractor?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Box Scraper vs Box Blade vs Middle Buster #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How do guys like you and the quick hitch crowd have any fun with your tractor? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)</font>

Now that's an easy one /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. While guys like you are cussin' n' gruntin', we get a whole bunch more of what's called SEAT TIME!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Box Scraper vs Box Blade vs Middle Buster #13  
Do you have pictures of your dollies? Did you make them or buy them? I thought about buying a cherry picker to pick them up and move attachments around. How about a new thread?

/ Box Scraper vs Box Blade vs Middle Buster #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I bought a 6' long digging bar from Lowe's for about $30. It is actually made for digging and tamping but I use it to pry the arms off the implement and push them back on the new impelment. Sure beats trying to kick the darn arms off and on the pins with my foot. The bar is long enough that I can stick it in the ground and use it to move the BB, bush hog, or whatever I am working on a few inches to line things up.)</font>

Oh, I just couldn't deal with that. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Everything I have is on a dolly. Even the rear blade has a dolly with a post to support the front tongue. All are stored in the garage and wheel up to the BX 3ph with ease on the smooth concrete. "Li'l Persuasion", my hand sized sledge hammer, only needs to give soft taps to get arms on and off. Never even have to bring "Big Persuasion" out. Positional adjustments require the touch of a pinkie. Why use brute force when physics can do the job for you?

My 42" Gannon Box is the perfect match for the BX size.

Wheels don't work well in the mud which is were my stuff has to :laughing:live.:laughing:

/ Box Scraper vs Box Blade vs Middle Buster #15  
I bought a 6' long digging bar from Lowe's for about $30

You should of added another 30 or so bucks to it and got the quick hitch from harbor freight. I sit my attachments on blocks and all I do it back up to them and pull the 3pt lever. The HF quick hitch goes on sale now and then for 59-79 bucks.