BoxBlade Questions

/ BoxBlade Questions #11  
Patience is the key when breaking down piles with a Box. Back up till the tires spins and then pull that load down. Repeat until you get to the top. It's usually faster to just use the FEL to break the pile down. With stone it's easier for me to just use the FEL only. Dirt is easiest to break down the pile with the FEL and then use the box.

Your mileage may vary.

/ BoxBlade Questions #12  
If you would use a hydraulic toplink one time you would realize that a boxblade's utility can be multiplied 3 times with the use of a hydraulic toplink.

/ BoxBlade Questions #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( a boxblade's utility can be multiplied 3 times with the use of a hydraulic toplink )</font>

And I'd say "3 times" is a conservative estimate. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ BoxBlade Questions #14  
Personally, I would not bother using my boxblade if I did not have a hydraulic top link, it's that important. It also comes in very handy for my mower when mowing over edges. It also works very well with my landscape rake. If there is one item to add to your tractor now or down the road, it's a hydraulic top link. I'll guarantee it!

/ BoxBlade Questions #15  
Oh I want one!! I have a few other $$ things in the way at the moment but I will get one!!

/ BoxBlade Questions #16  
CCI . My top link measures 19" closed , 29-30" extended .
Thats center of pin to center of pin .
Which of the three cylinders you list would best fit my machine ? I'm guessing it would be the third you have listed .
( L3130 ). John

/ BoxBlade Questions #17  
<font color="blue"> Personally, I would not bother using my boxblade if I did not have a hydraulic top link, it's that important. </font>

Rat, I would not go that far! Especially since I do use my box blade and love it and I don't have a hydraulic top link (yet). /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Still, I think it is like dial up vs broadband internet connections. Dial up is fine until you have broadband for a while. Then there is no going back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey! I may have just stumbled on a way to get my wife to understand why I need that T&T!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif