Brackets on back of Kioti cabin?

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin? #1  

OzKioti

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti RX8030 & loader
Can anybody tell me what this pair of brackets are for? (On back of RX8030 cabin)

Kioti brackets.jpg
Kioti brackets.jpg

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin? #2  
Looks ljke they're ok for auxilliary lighting, might be good for a camera too. Keep 'em light.

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin? #3  
Brackets are for a second set of exterior LED work lights, of course for lighting the rear of tractor. I did not see it in the photo, but there should be a power connection, just waiting to be used. The power cable goes to a toggle switch on the driver's right side panel.

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin?
The only unused power connector around the back of the cabin that I can see is tucked in between the windscreen washer reservoir and the cabin:

Kioti rear connectors.jpg

I can't see an aux light switch inside either (apart from the front and rear worklights mounted high up) but I believe depending on which market, Kioti equip their tractors differently. I believe in some markets, there's an external control to raise and lower the 3pl.

Kioti cabin switches.jpg Kioti rear bracket.jpg

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin? #5  
Are those spring things under the lever aux valves for raising & lowering, just w/o the lever to actuate? The connector can be tested for power in whichever switch position. If it's hot in key 'run' position (only) I'd tap into it, add a factory switch to the panel, and run the wires.

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin? #6  
I expected yours to have some differences from my Kioti Cab, but yours is truly significantly different from mine. What a nice looking tractor you have. I will take a photo of my cab brackets, the power cable and ready to go toggle switch inside the cab, and update this post with a photo.

All I need to do is install the LED work light kit I purchased 3 years ago for my tractor. Though I was throughly motivated to work deep into the night on all my planned projects, my wife says quitting time is sundown. So I never really needed my work light kit, and the one time I used the tractor at night, existing lighting was most adequate.
View attachment 691021

Last edited:
   / Brackets on back of Kioti cabin? #7  
I have often wondered the same thing about my DK90

almost anything mounted to those would interfere with the back window opening. Kioti's designers are smarter than that.

certainly one use for those is to hoist the cab.

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin?
Are those spring things under the lever aux valves for raising & lowering, just w/o the lever to actuate? The connector can be tested for power in whichever switch position. If it's hot in key 'run' position (only) I'd tap into it, add a factory switch to the panel, and run the wires.
Yes, the two existing rods are from the inside - one for draft, and the other for raising & lowering. I think all that's missing is the lever. Does anyone have a Kioti with that rear lever? I'd be interested in seeing the setup. I don't imagine the rear lever would be permanently connected, 'cos if it were, it'd have to move up and down as the inside lever was moved. That'd be a messy sort of arrangement I'd think.

At the moment, by opening the rear window, and standing carefully on the right hand lift arm, I can reach in and operate the lift when hitching up an implement, but I'd rather not have to do that. I'll check with the dealer and find out whether that rear lever is available as an option.

I'll check the power status of that spare electrical connector, and try to work out it's purpose. If no joy, I might even have to ask the dealer about that too! :)

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin? #9  
My dk90 has that lever.

sorry no pic, but there's gotta pics on the net somewhere, is it's a "feature"

/ Brackets on back of Kioti cabin? #10  
Nothing to do with lighting. I asked my sales man about them 10 years ago. They are there to facilitate cab installation.