Backhoe Bradco 511 Backhoe

/ Bradco 511 Backhoe #11  
I could be wrong, but I believe the difference between the 6xx series and the 5xx series is power. The 509 and 609 have similar dimensions, likewise with the 511 and 611, its just that the 6xx series is more powerful, so it is not suitable for some of the smaller model tractors. Hope this helps.

/ Bradco 511 Backhoe
Thank you all for your help. I have now confirmed that the subframe and backhoe are both available. Also, the pto pump is about to be ready as well. Now talking with dealers to find them and get a price. I have also gone back and read some of the old posts and as near as I can tell, Bradco makes one of the best, if not the best backhoe on the market.
Thanks again.

/ Bradco 511 Backhoe #14  

Attachments

• 238232-Mahindra with 509 Backhoe-1024.jpg
    238232-Mahindra with 509 Backhoe-1024.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 127
   / Bradco 511 Backhoe
Well, thanks again! I have been on swantak's web site and New England tractor. Both seem to be pretty up to date on the backhoe info.

/ Bradco 511 Backhoe #17  
Hey Slippy,

Put your email address in your profile... and I'll send you a picture (prototype) of Mahindra's brand new 70 hp cab version... coming soon to a dealer near you... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Bradco 511 Backhoe
Sorry. Done. I, thought it was already in there. Thanks.

/ Bradco 511 Backhoe #20  
John, I would like a picture of that prototype myself. If you would, send one to me please.