Brake and body work questions

/ Brake and body work questions
I got under it today and found the new calipers move nice and freely. There is no parts of the clips touching the disc. The wheel bearings seem perfect, NO movement in the wheel at all - I pushed, pulled, rocked, kicked, etc all while on the lift and it does not move, pop, wiggle nothing, made me feel better.
I then looked at the pads, look ok, they are sort of loose fitting in the caliper, more so up front than the rear. I pulled on all the dust shields to make sure they were not dragging. Spun the wheel, no noise really, nothing metal sounding at all.
Off to a test drive. Everything cold coming out of the garage, NOTHING, not a squeak... Made it about 1/2 mile, nothing, 3/4 mile, humm I think I heard something. 1 mile, making a turn, yep it is back - the scraping sound. If I drag the brakes it quits, let off and keep turning the scraping is back. Looked at the rotors and nothing making odd marks on them.... Im stumped, maybe the pads are shifting and contacting the rotors in the turn????? I did not have any of the paste to put on the backs of the pads here at home but that is only possible idea I have left. Well ok, I can only drive straight and brake in every turn but that seems a bit cumbersome....
This is weird! Maybe I need to pull the front pads, and put ceramic on the fronts? Someone said it is supposed to have them even through the auto parts places said there computer did not list them for that application.

/ Brake and body work questions #12  
use a low pressure air line to blow on the work with one hand.. and sand inthe other.

once dry sand is as fine as ou can get.. switch to wet sanding.

/ Brake and body work questions
Will do - did a little sanding on it today and need to do some more tomorrow!
Thanks

use a low pressure air line to blow on the work with one hand.. and sand inthe other.

once dry sand is as fine as ou can get.. switch to wet sanding.

/ Brake and body work questions #14  
If you had sticking calipers it may have got hot and cooked your wheel bearings.