brakes locking up on Foremost Nodwell 240

/ brakes locking up on Foremost Nodwell 240 #1  

Brad2

Tractor
JD450b
I'm trying to help a friend of mine out. He recently bought a used Foremost Nodwell 240. The brakes lock up on him. After ten minutes they seem ok. Any ideas? Thanks.

/ brakes locking up on Foremost Nodwell 240 #2  
I'm unfamiliar with the machine but if it has hydraulic brakes you may have air or moisture in the brake lines. You can try bleeding them or better yet do a complete flush.

/ brakes locking up on Foremost Nodwell 240
I'm unfamiliar with the machine but if it has hydraulic brakes you may have air or moisture in the brake lines. You can try bleeding them or better yet do a complete flush.

Thank you very much for that info. I'll pass it along to my friend. Any other ideas please let me know. Thanks again!

/ brakes locking up on Foremost Nodwell 240 #4  
Ah - Its been a long time since I've heard mention of a Nodwell. During oil exploration in AK the Nodwell & Thiokol were the vehicles of choice. I agree - a complete flush of the hydraulic braking system(s) is in order.

/ brakes locking up on Foremost Nodwell 240
Ah - Its been a long time since I've heard mention of a Nodwell. During oil exploration in AK the Nodwell & Thiokol were the vehicles of choice. I agree - a complete flush of the hydraulic braking system(s) is in order.

Thanks for the advice. We greatly appreciate it. Anything else let me know. Thanks again.