Branson 2800H with BL00 loader new owner

/ Branson 2800H with BL00 loader new owner #11  
Pape,
They had to put a whole new front axle assembly on my 2400H at 25.5 hrs due to the input shaft bearings failing. Sounds like they may have some assembly issues on these units. Mine was fixed in 4 days at no charge.

So far the warranty has been excellent.

Roy

/ Branson 2800H with BL00 loader new owner
Greetings yet again Oldn

I appreciate the reply. How are the axle seals on your unit? Any weepage at all? The part where the axle joins with the swiveling part is where I am referring. Oil drips out and on the floor and on the inside of the tire.

I fully expect mine to be covered no charge under warranty as well. I'm 11 months into te 24 months of factory coverage!

/ Branson 2800H with BL00 loader new owner #13  
Pape,
I haven't noticed any leakage yet... but new axle assembly only has around 10 - 15 hrs on it. Didn't snow enough around here to justify owning a snow shovel much less a tractor.

I thought he warranty was 4 years not 2 years.

/ Branson 2800H with BL00 loader new owner
Just picked up the Branson from the dealer today. It was almost 750 dollars of repair work to get done. (Front axle seals replaced due to leakage, and tightened up bypasses at hydrostat trans due to leakage.) They charged me around 80 bucks out of pocket for a pressure wash and service and misc parts like new battery cables. The rest was covered by warranty. (Which is 4 years, Oldn - you are correct)

I'm about to do some more box scraping for drainage in the back yard. That is the last project I have left for the Bronson then I think I'm going to put it up for sale. (I bought a John Deere Garden Tractor for mowing as the MMM was around 4500 bucks from Branson)

/ Branson 2800H with BL00 loader new owner #15  
Anyone have a guess on how the 2800 with the TD compares to their normally aspirated diesels? I'm wondering if I should just go for the 3110 or 3120 models

/ Branson 2800H with BL00 loader new owner #16  
Anyone have a guess on how the 2800 with the TD compares to their normally aspirated diesels? I'm wondering if I should just go for the 3110 or 3120 models

Turbos require a little more care than naturally aspirated engines. They require a cool down period after being worked hard to prevent the oil in the bearings from being cooked. They also do the most good when being used at higher engine RPM's and heavier loads. Unless you are doing a lot of heavy PTO work the the extra 4 horses on the 2800 Vs 2400 won't be noticed. The wheels spin on these smaller machines before you can get the power to the ground.

I am not familiar with the 3110 or 3120.