Branson 3520 radiator

/ Branson 3520 radiator #1  
Tractor
Branson 3520
Been needing a radiator for my Branson 3520, not wanting to pay $1000 dollars for it from dealer, wondering if anyone might know where I could find a used one or aftermarket one. I have found a few aftermarket radiators that look to fit but does not have the 3/8 line at bottom that goes to engine block. Any help is much appreciated
David

/ Branson 3520 radiator #2  
Been needing a radiator for my Branson 3520, not wanting to pay $1000 dollars for it from dealer, wondering if anyone might know where I could find a used one or aftermarket one. I have found a few aftermarket radiators that look to fit but does not have the 3/8 line at bottom that goes to engine block. Any help is much appreciated
David
Wish I could help. I been there.

/ Branson 3520 radiator
Just wondering if the 3/8 line to block can be eliminated? Plenty of aftermarket radiators out there but none have I found with this on it.

/ Branson 3520 radiator #4  
Have you priced getting a custom built radiator?

1697642300990.png

/ Branson 3520 radiator #5  
Just wondering if the 3/8 line to block can be eliminated? Plenty of aftermarket radiators out there but none have I found with this on it.
Sir it most likely serves a purpose. You can try and see where it goes and make a judgement call. Could someone solder a fitting like that in the new one?

/ Branson 3520 radiator #6  
This post makes me want to beef up my grill guard on the front of my tractor.

/ Branson 3520 radiator #8  
So if you buy new and it is 1k
And new aluminum built one is 2k but probably won’t go bad as long as you keep everything cheeky hmmm

/ Branson 3520 radiator #9  

Is it to bleed air from the block? 3/8 isn't going to flow much coolant.

If you're confident it's to bleed air you could either do the bleeding another way like opening the thermostat housing or run it to an appropriate fitting. Like get a tee that goes in the upper hose and has a 3/8 nipple.

/ Branson 3520 radiator #10  
Some thing like this would work as well as a line from the radiator, just install in the lower radiator hose;
1698406064865.png