Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse

/ Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse #1  

Kelvinseverio

Tractor
Brandon 4815r power shuttle
I have a Branson 4815r shuttle shift stuck in reverse. The shifter won’t come out reverse and go into neutral. Please help

/ Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse #2  
i didn’t think they had a power shuttle? I only know of the standard shuttle shif5 4815

/ Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse
The book said power shuttle but. It has a shuttle and 1st -4th gear. But the shuttle is stuck in reverse. But can use any gear

/ Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse #4  
First get under the tractor and make sure that there isn't a stick wedged in the shift linkage.
Then follow the shifter rod down to the floorboard and make sure the shifting fork is aligned and in proper position.
You might have to remove the rubber floor mat to see that it is shifting
I spray mine with WD40 every now and then.

First get under the tractor and make sure that there isn't a stick wedged in the shift linkage.
Then follow the shifter rod down to the floorboard and make sure the shifting fork is aligned and in proper position.
You might have to remove the rubber floor mat to see that it is shifting
I spray mine with WD40 every now and then.
The link goes straight down into the casing

i didn’t think they had a power shuttle? I only know of the standard shuttle shif5 4815
Have you seen any get stuck in reverse

/ Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse #7  
If its like the manual shuttle in my L3650 then it can mess the gears up it its shifted incorrectly.
I had an employee use my tractor and he treated it like a hydraulic shuttle.
It would stick in forward or reverse until I had it split and repaired

/ Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse #8  
The shuttle linkage on this tractor is a straight shaft all the way to the bell housing. Following the shuttle linkage down to the transmission, you'll see a square plate on the side of the transmission. Try remove and see if you spot something there.

It may or may not help your issue but at least it's provides somewhere to look at the linkage inside the bellhousing. There is a small lever and a U-shaped part where the lever pushes/pulls the rod back and forth. This rod is the one that has the fork attached to move the shift collar back and forth between forward and reverse.

/ Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse #9  
This may help,
it's a fairly simple linkage but it is a mechanical shuttle linkage.
Many people abuse these shuttles by trying to operate them like a power shuttle.
They are a synchronized mechanical shuttle.
The foot clutch must be used and it's easier on every component if the brakes are used to stop movement, instead of the syncro's and clutch disc.
1706300655017.png

Attachments

• 1706300578975.png
    1706300578975.png
    418 KB · Views: 25
   / Branson 4815r power shuttle stuck in reverse #10  
This may help,
it's a fairly simple linkage but it is a mechanical shuttle linkage.
Many people abuse these shuttles by trying to operate them like a power shuttle.
They are a synchronized mechanical shuttle.
The foot clutch must be used and it's easier on every component if the brakes are used to stop movement, instead of the syncro's and clutch disc.
View attachment 848793

Thats what I was thinking. Its an expensive lesson in how not to do things.