Branson 4820r

/ Branson 4820r #1  

Nvminer

Tractor
Branson 4820r
I was just wondering if anyone knows what turbo can or has been used on these tractors. Also what replacement muffler that is easiest to modify to work in place of the dpf

/ Branson 4820r #2  
4820 is the same as the 5520… except for the turbo. So, TYM would have those parts. For the DPF, you can look for “Branson Diagnostic Muffler”…

Last edited:
   / Branson 4820r #3  
A muffler from the 2515 may be able to work. The pipe lengths will be different though.

For the turbo, some time ago I google the numbers on the turbo from a Branson tractor and it came up with the same turbo used on the Opel Astra 1.7 CDTI cars sold here in Europe.

/ Branson 4820r #4  
Fyi, this was posted in "All Other Brands". Branson has its own section as does TYM (new parent company).

The T494 and T574 use the same engine as the 4820/5520 models. So parts are the same for the engine and turbo.

/ Branson 4820r
Wow thanks guys. Some good info I didn’t know. I will do some research now. I appreciate it

/ Branson 4820r #6  
Wow thanks guys. Some good info I didn’t know. I will do some research now. I appreciate it
Welcome to the family! There are some great people here with experience and advice. I just got my T574 a few months ago. They helped a lot.

/ Branson 4820r #7  
looking for a manual for branson tractor 3520h. please advise. THANKS

/ Branson 4820r #9  
looking for a manual for branson tractor 3520h. please advise. THANKS
I will need your serial # to get you the proper one, but i do have them available, just shoot me your serial # and i will attach a link to the one you need for your model