Branson 5520H - DPF and Regen Lights both blinking twice

/ Branson 5520H - DPF and Regen Lights both blinking twice #11  
Of course there is always the "sawzall option"...

😇
The other option is to off it and buy a pre 4 tractor in good condition used and not deal with any of it, ever again. You'll never find a post 4 tractor on this farm, ever. I plan on maintaining and keeping both my pre 4 units until I no longer farm and they both run like tops, I might add.

/ Branson 5520H - DPF and Regen Lights both blinking twice
Edit: Lights stopped blinking and were off for about 5 minutes after the rest procedure. They have since come back on again and are doing the same flashing.

Have unplugged connector at exhaust. I assume this is the connector in question. DPF is new to me, I usually work on old 350 and 305 chevy engines which don't have DPF.

Fortunately these tractors seem very simple
Unplugged the exhaust connector and let it sit for two minutes. Plugged it back in and turned key to ON position only.

They're both still blinking. *flash* *flash* *pause* *flash* *flash* *pause*

Unplugged connector to the DPF log piece in front the radiator. Let it sit for two minutes. Replugged and turned key to ON.

Still blinking.

Unplugged both at the same time, let it sit for 5 minutes, still flashing.

I'm unable to get this tractor to a dealer for months as the dirt roads over our mountain passes are snowed in until around April.

I believe my options are leave it be and the tractor just won't know when to regen. Eventually the filter will be clogged.
OR
Take off my DPF filter and accidentally drop it on a bunch of sharp rocks that poke holes in it and reattach it, then unplug the log sensor in the front and never worry about it again?

Do those two options sound accurate?

/ Branson 5520H - DPF and Regen Lights both blinking twice #13  
On the exhaust manifold, there is a little square plug you can unbolt if tractor refuses to start due to plugged filter. This is a help to diagnose if the filter is plugged. Then you can accidentally "drop" the filter 😬

/ Branson 5520H - DPF and Regen Lights both blinking twice #14  
The other option is to off it and buy a pre 4 tractor in good condition used and not deal with any of it, ever again. You'll never find a post 4 tractor on this farm, ever. I plan on maintaining and keeping both my pre 4 units until I no longer farm and they both run like tops, I might add.
The "sawzall option" will MAKE IT a pre Tier ANYTHING tractor.

That is the point.

And you'll never have to deal with it again. Ever.

It's almost 5 years since I did mine. Zero issues since. Zero.

Exhaust Mod on my 3725