Branson advise

/ Branson advise #41  
My neighbor bought a new Branson 4515 back in January. No doubt I swayed his decision. Haven't heard any complaints. I like my LS also. Funny way I acquired it, I went to buy a Branson 25 HS and wanted to trade in 2 tractors.

Branson dealer said they don't take trades but gave me the phone number of the guy who works the trade equipment in my area. Turns out he is an LS dealer. Got to looking at the aminities of the MT2 25s and bought it instead with him taking my tractors in trade and free delivery from a couple hundred miles away. I had Branson in that class and thought I wanted stick shift back in 2016 when I bought it. At 80 I finally changed my mind since all my mowers are hydros. I certainly would consider HS in whatever you buy....just so much more enjoyable and timesaving.

Here's just one little example. One person hookup of implements without extending lift arms is a kingsize PIA. I put Pat's quick hitch on all with out them. Pats is quick but on my LS HS, I can get off the tractor in gear engine running and being on the ground adjacent to the tractor, reach over and touch the pedals and with my hand make minute adjustments to complete the hookup. That is really slick and NO its not unsafe......the tractor is just inching along and as soon as you let go of the pedal the tractor stops just like any HS drive!

/ Branson advise #42  
There is a thread here on TBN with the manuals for most Branson tractors, including parts and service manual. I think it's only missing the manuals for the 2021 20 series, for the 3620, 4820 and 5520.
The parts guy for one of the Branson dealers in Dallas put everyone on the www he could find.

/ Branson advise
Well, my 3620 is on a major back order with no known arrival time. So I went to the dealership and got my deposit back. I found a dealer about 60 miles away and bought a new 4820 right off the lot with free delivery and all. Has rear hydraulic hook ups already installed. I did have to give another 1000 over what the 3620 would have been. I’m happy so far.
6CD717D6-CC42-4072-9925-FCFAEC8D7FCE.jpeg

Attachments

• 47DC6CDA-95C0-4F65-BA7A-1E8FEAB00104.jpeg
    47DC6CDA-95C0-4F65-BA7A-1E8FEAB00104.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 167
  • C45FAB84-AC84-4ED4-8ED4-432F1B8386EB.jpeg
    C45FAB84-AC84-4ED4-8ED4-432F1B8386EB.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 160
   / Branson advise #45  
Well, my 3620 is on a major back order with no known arrival time. So I went to the dealership and got my deposit back. I found a dealer about 60 miles away and bought a new 4820 right off the lot with free delivery and all. Has rear hydraulic hook ups already installed. I did have to give another 1000 over what the 3620 would have been. I’m happy so far. View attachment 724487
Nice tractor! Congrats!

/ Branson advise #47  
Hey, great tractor! I'm a bit late to this thread but wanted to say that I have two Branson's; a 6640 cab and a 3510h open station. I live on 100 acres up in the Great White North and both these tractors see serious use. The 6640 mounts an 72" snow blower, Trygg chains all around and an 84 inch snow pusher for about four months of the year, while the 3510 moves smaller commercial square bales all year and handles the garden equipment like a roto tiller. In the winter it also mounts the skidding winch for logging. As mentioned, weight is everything, or almost everything. Reliability is the second everything. I am a practicing consulting engineer and I have to grab my tractor time in between consulting work. My tractors just have to work when I need them. The Bransons have never let me down...ever. You made a good choice despite the price differential. In my 13 years of owning Bransons I have never been disappointed. As has been said here quite frequently, Branson represents great value for your tractor dollar if you are not label conscious. Hope you enjoy your traitoring. JUst a comment though, that tractor is way too clean!

/ Branson advise #48  
Branson will come through, they are a good reliable machine

/ Branson advise #49  
Dannnnnnng! ! ! Look at that EASY fill fuel tank on the driver side, beside the step. Now THAT is some engineering compared to my Kubota. (y)(y)(y)
Great Lookin’ Machine!

/ Branson advise #50  
Good lookin 4820 for sure, you will get many years of service out of it I'm sure.