Branson advise

/ Branson advise #61  
My neighbor bought a new Branson 4515 back in January. No doubt I swayed his decision. Haven't heard any complaints. I like my LS also. Funny way I acquired it, I went to buy a Branson 25 HS and wanted to trade in 2 tractors.

Branson dealer said they don't take trades but gave me the phone number of the guy who works the trade equipment in my area. Turns out he is an LS dealer. Got to looking at the aminities of the MT2 25s and bought it instead with him taking my tractors in trade and free delivery from a couple hundred miles away. I had Branson in that class and thought I wanted stick shift back in 2016 when I bought it. At 80 I finally changed my mind since all my mowers are hydros. I certainly would consider HS in whatever you buy....just so much more enjoyable and timesaving.

Here's just one little example. One person hookup of implements without extending lift arms is a kingsize PIA. I put Pat's quick hitch on all with out them. Pats is quick but on my LS HS, I can get off the tractor in gear engine running and being on the ground adjacent to the tractor, reach over and touch the pedals and with my hand make minute adjustments to complete the hookup. That is really slick and NO its not unsafe......the tractor is just inching along and as soon as you let go of the pedal the tractor stops just like any HS drive!
I had Pat’s quick hitch for years on my last tractor. My new MX has telescoping lift arms and I actually like it better than a quick hitch. It’s simple to attach implements and no quick hitch needed. I don’t mind getting off the tractor and spending a few minutes hooking up. I don’t typically change implements multiple times in a day.

/ Branson advise #62  
Dannnnnnng! ! ! Look at that EASY fill fuel tank on the driver side, beside the step. Now THAT is some engineering compared to my Kubota. (y)(y)(y)
Great Lookin’ Machine!
I do like the location of the tank filler neck.

/ Branson advise #63  
I had Pat’s quick hitch for years on my last tractor. My new MX has telescoping lift arms and I actually like it better than a quick hitch. It’s simple to attach implements and no quick hitch needed. I don’t mind getting off the tractor and spending a few minutes hooking up. I don’t typically change implements multiple times in a day.

My old Kubota had the basic turnbuckle 3pt hitch and it was a pain. My Branson has extendable links which help a lot, and top and tilt hydraulics that I can reach (barely) from behind the tractor. I did not get those for hooking up but they make it even easier.

/ Branson advise #64  
My old Kubota had the basic turnbuckle 3pt hitch and it was a pain. My Branson has extendable links which help a lot, and top and tilt hydraulics that I can reach (barely) from behind the tractor. I did not get those for hooking up but they make it even easier.
I have a 1000 pound rear grader blade with cat 2 pins. The first time I hooked it up I was amazed at how easy it was with the extendable links. Much easier than my small tractor with the cat 1 hitch with Pat’s quick hitch.

/ Branson advise
Very nice tractor. Please keep us updated with your projects!
Been digging up stumps and smaller trees. Got to get me a good(and cheap) stump bucket!!

Attachments

• 62160A8E-BEA2-4C18-8493-DF214BA4C808.jpeg
    62160A8E-BEA2-4C18-8493-DF214BA4C808.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 58
  • 6502F5A5-7F1F-4FC7-AC8C-429CD39E214D.jpeg
    6502F5A5-7F1F-4FC7-AC8C-429CD39E214D.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
   / Branson advise #66  
Looks like it is doing a good job for you!

/ Branson advise
Yes it is. For its size, this thing is a beast!

/ Branson advise #68  
Brandon US HQ is only 50 Miles from us but the closest dealer is 80 miles away, so never considered it. 4 Kubota dealers within a half hour . One 10 minutes away. Never seen a Branson here

/ Branson advise #70  
You're going to appreciate having that extra 12hp and weight. Congrats on the new tractor.